Please login or register

360 Zone
Moderated by Sir Hugh

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Worth it?
posted 12-18-07 03:39 AM EDT (US)   
I have seen bfme2 for xbox 360 for $22 aussie, even though i have it on computer is it worth getting on xbox for so cheap?

".`.rh, rmg hrg .`."
"Executing order 66 my lord"
"If we're all clones, why am I the only one with a sense of humor?"
BFME2 Replay Reviewer
Replies:
posted 12-18-07 05:49 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5  
Depends. You already have it on computer so the storyline won't engage you any more, so it basically comes down to whether you'll spend $22 for a bunch of relatively easy-to-get Xbox 360 Achievements.

Just as some bodies, from the moment of birth, are endowed with beauty, while on others nature from their very beginning bestows blemishes and wrinkles, so with souls too, some are distinguished at once with extreme grace and attractiveness, while others leave a trail of sombre and deep gloom. ~Michael Psellus, Chronographia
posted 12-19-07 03:47 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5  
Cheers, does anyone else have any opinions of the game?

".`.rh, rmg hrg .`."
BFME2 Replay Reviewer
posted 12-19-07 11:15 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5  
I don't have a 360, but if you are wanting to save hard drive space on your pc, it might be a good option, if you can stand using an xbox controller.

________                                         ________
\________\------______ _____------/________/
\_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
\_____\--\\| Seraph |//--/_____/
\\//\\//
posted 12-21-07 08:36 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5  
yes i have it for the 360 its fun u dont gotta teamspeak and its much more active online but if u do get it. U have to have XBOX live unless u wanna replay the storyline. Also you can unlock heros not create wich comes as an advantage online i personally love this game. It has taken over my life. If u do end up getting it message me my Gamer Tag is:

Dr Socko
posted 12-21-07 11:34 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5  
I find it funny that when i do end up buying it i come and check the thread and theres someone actually giving me good advice. I think it would be good even though i don't have xbox live..........yet.............i havn't actually completed the story line, i just couldn't be stuffed so yeah i guess it will be worth it for such a cheap price.

".`.rh, rmg hrg .`."
BFME2 Replay Reviewer
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » 360 Zone » Worth it?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames