1. South west is for non-AI players at this order: Player1-Player2. Player1 start must be occupied for game to work
2. North west is for the AI alliance and must be at this order: Men-Elves-Dwarves.
3. North east has two start points and both must be Mordor.
4. South east is Mordor with no team(It is suppose to be Mt. Doom shooting meteors at both armies)
5. In game, just wait for a minute or two and then hell breaks lose.
6. The story progresses as Elrond Ranks up (Isildur appears and attacks Sauron when Elrond is Rank 10).
7. Only Isildur can kill Sauron, if someone else kills sauron the game will never end.
Player 1 non-AI owns Elrond and a custom hero
Player 2 non-AI owns Glorfindel and a custom hero (player two can be optional)
Elrond, Isildur, and Glorfindel must not die.
Warning: Game lags alot, a good computer is needed for smooth gaming
Unfortunately i dont play anymore, is your game updated? Did you download a mod?
If neither, then i dont know.
Posted on 06/03/12 @ 03:18 AM
I think it's updated, and no mods
Posted on 06/16/12 @ 09:24 AM
Far too laggy. You could just solve this by taking the Dwarves away and taking away some orcs and adding more trolls.
Nothing particulary special.
Map Design: 2
You got elevation right, but I felt it could have done with some dead trees and other eye candy for rocky terrain.
The Last Alliance was just Elves and Men, dwarves were not included.
Additional Comments: Here is a link of informationa about the Last Alliance which should help: http://lotr.wikia.com/wiki/Last_Alliance_of_Elves_and_Men
mlmf2008 File Author
Posted on 06/18/12 @ 01:03 AM
i read the site, it said there were a few dwarves that joined the alliance. Yeah, i think i should have added more for the terrain. As you can see i mixed the terrain manually, i tried to do it the easy way but it doesnt offer a good effect. You will notice the terrain changes as you go higher.
Feel free to add or change the map and post it in the internet. If you make a better version of this, i might be interested in playing it, assuming i will play again
its not that i never thought of placing more trolls instead, i wanted mordor to look like it has a huge army, not a strong one.