CAH's Inferno, short for "Create-A-Hero's Inferno"
You will travel through the 9 circles of hell and win by reaching the end. This is the First of the two maps and only features circles one to six. I will post the next map after a few days since its still in beta testing. There should always be two AIs. Mordor AI must be placed at the lower left start point and Angmar AI on the lower right(otherwise the game wont work right). I tried to make each circle as accurate as possible as in the book. Your fortressess are immediately destroyed to prevent the use of special powers. Your heroes are already rank 10. In general its rather easy, but it gets harder the deeper you go.
1. Battle through each circle or run to the end
2. You will see a building blocked by a gatepass, destroy it and be warped to the next circle(notice that the elevation decreases per circle). Also do NOT destroy the gatepass while you or your ally is in an unconscious state or is thrown in the air otherwise they will not be warped along with you to the next circle.
3. There are some obstacles that require you to do something other than fight(like circles 2 and 6)
4. Everything is pretty much straight forward.
1. Archers have it easy
2. Invulnerability is very useful here
3. Area spells are good but whirlwind is the best
4. Self-heal is a good option (the one from the elf CAH)
I will be surprised if somebody says this map is difficult, but I assure you the next map featuring circles 7, 8, and 9, are more difficult.