The Ruins of Fornost
At the start of the fourth age - the eagles started to take over the Misty Mountains killing all the goblins and evil creatures that lurk within.
Joined by the evil men and the remaining Isengard Urks, the leaderless army is seeking the Ruins of Fronost as a safe-haven after the defeat of Saroun, and scattering all around Eriador.
The army of the west set inside Fornost to protect it, meanwhile the Eagles are pushing the remaining evil force outside of the Misty Mountains and Eriador towards Fornost to end them once and for all.
Three Players start inside Fornost. Each has a gate to protect. Defend the Fortress until the enemy falls in numbers, then counter attack. Then Enemy may overwhelm you, but they are weak and leaderless.
A large number of fleeing evil creatures will surround the fortress and start attacking the side gates. A small Uruk army will as reinforcements and will pull down the main gate and join forces with the Misty Mountain creatures.
Then counter-attack the enemy and destroy all camps.
- Theodon: Killed in the Battle of Pelennor Fields
- Bromoir: Killed in Amon Hen
- Gandalf: Left Middle-Earth
- Haldir: Killed in the Battle of Helms Deep
- Elrond: Left Middle-Earth
- Dain: KIlled by the Easterlings in the Siege of Erebor
- Bard: Killed by the Easterlings in the Siege of Erebor
*Use Custom Heros - they represent the new Heros of Middle-Earth.
~ iBrahim Balushi (iBalushi)