Following the popularity of my Create a Hero mod, some of you asked me if I could make a similar mod for ROTWK.
Here it is. It isn't perfect yet, but it works!
To install, simply extract or copy the INI.big file into "C:/Program Files/ Electronic Arts/ Battle for Middle Earth II - Rise of the Witch King", or wherever you installed the game. It will ask if you wish to replace the INI already in there. Click "Yes", and the mod is installed.
What it does:
* Makes all Create a Hero powers, except for Fireball INSTANT!
* For the Corrupted Man class, the Disguise power now works on building and heros! Enjoy!
* For the Wizard class, the Fireball power now takes out battalions and buildings (except Fortresses) surrounding the location within a medium radius. Useful if you're getting swarmed.
* Also for the Wizard class, The Ball Lightning power can now reach across the map and can take out buildings too!
* All combat abilities of Create a Heros are enhanced to the point where they can take out Fortresses in one hit!
I just realized that there is a bug with this mod - while most create a heros can be used in all factions, I forgot to fix Angmar, and as a result there are quite a few types that can't be used when playing Angmar!
I will fix this and update it!
-------------------------------------------------EDIT: Should be fixed now - can someone please test this for me?
[Edited on 10/06/10 @ 02:36 AM]
Lord Of Chaos201
Posted on 12/03/10 @ 06:23 AM
Dude i've made that hero u requested its there for you to pick up in the player request hero file.
snapperfish101 File Author
Posted on 12/08/10 @ 11:59 PM
Posted on 07/16/11 @ 08:44 AM
hi have you got any normal mods for rise of the witch king that does not seperate any of the factions apart by any chance and just have new heros or units in it cuz i think i would prefer it and i havent tried any of these mods yet cuz i dont want to **** it up cuz i kno i will do it wrong if u could give us any help thanks mate