The Dread Shadowmage, Raselas, has gathered an army to destroy what remains of the ancient Three Wills, and conquer all who oppose him. New heroes will rise and stand against the forces of darkness, to restore the sanctity of the old and ensure peace to the lands of good.
Play solo or with friends online using three Create-A-Heroes plus three completely new heroes that will join you as your journey progresses. Complete the side quests you are given to obtain valuable experience and loot, which you can later spend at the shops to buy powerful magical items.
Face enemies you have never seen before and explore a completely new universe, far from the tales of middle earth.
- Play solo and control all heroes, or up to three players coop for the best adventuring experience.
- Classic RPG elements: Experience the feel of the old classics while enjoying the epicness that only bfme2 can provide!
- Completely revamped CaH abilities: Pretty much all abilities and spells have been changed to make them all useful. While some abilities have been made stronger (Axethrow, Shield Bash, Lightblast, Arrow Storm, etc.) some others are not as overpowered as before (Whirlwind, Coerce/convert, the Heal glitch, etc.)
- 8 Boss fights that will take the most of your combat skill
- Item shops!
- Play the full version or beat each part separately (more suited for online play)
- No mods! This map can be played online like any other with no need for additional downloads (Read Notes for Multiplayer below)
Please remember to read the map instructions before you play.
Extract the file to your maps directory.
If using windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\My Battle for Middle-earth(tm) II Files\Maps
If using windows Vista: C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\My Battle for Middle-earth(tm) II Files\Maps
Remember you will only be able to see this folder if you can view HIDDEN files. Make sure, otherwise you will not see the folder.
Notes for Multiplayer and Online Play:
To prevent OUT-OF-SYNC errors, make sure everyone RESTARTS their game BEFORE playing the map. You may also need to restart after playing.
If playing online, make sure the player under the host is a Brutal CPU to avoid the map transfer bug.
If you want to play some coop over Hamachi, join our network:
Network name: Legends 1.06 (no password)
This is the final part of the series at last. I really hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed building it.
Please leave your comments! :)