Well, It's rather hard to explain this map. I suggest you just play it ;)
Here's a quick overview though:
The battle system does not involve any buildings at all. You simply move your "chooser"-hobbit to a tile, and the unit on that tile will then be spawned at the edge of the map.
Can be played 1v1v1v1, 1v1v1, 1v1 or 2v2. Obviously, 3v1 also works, but that's pretty much suicide as you can't "rush" or anything.
- Extremely cricked the "rock paper scissors" feeling. If you see that your enemy is about to build archers, you REALLY, really WANT to build cavelry, for example.
- Each time a statue is destroyed, the remaining players get a hero.
- The first time a statue is destroyed, you get Sam, with acces to the 3rd zone.
- The second time a statue is destroyed, you get Frodo, with acces to the 4th zone.
- The third time a statue is destroyed, you're out of enemies, and you win.
- Each player gets the "Shroud" and the "Heal" spell at the start of the game, you can use shroud to either hide your units, or hide in what zone your hobbit is.
- The AI moves around a bit, so they DO pick different units, but there's no strategic insight whatsoever. Player vs AI will always result in player victory. (Except 3v1 maybe)