Elves vs Men; Good, close game.
This is a game I played in Open Play mode.
|Player 1's Name:
|Player 1's Faction:
|Player 2's Faction:
||Men of the West
The map is fords of isen 2, he was about 140/80 and I was 18/1 before this game.
All in all a reasonably close game with some good moves on both sides.
NOTE: Although its an open play game, its with 1k/1x and no custom heros. I rarely play anything else, since custom heros are BS and 4k gold screws up early game too much.
Things to watch from MotW:
1) AWESOME Arrow Volley power usage. Really nailed me a few times, taking out many battalions of mirkwoods.
2) Ok rush and harras, early boromir and good leveling/harras with him.
3) Great early creeping with tower gaurds.
4) Some good use of calvary, caught me off gaurd a couple times.
5) Great use of rangers, especially defensively in domitories.
Things to watch from Elves:
1) Good archer micro early, good defense vs his rush.
2) Good use of Haldir early/mid game.
3) Great archer/pike micro when paying attention (lol!), caught his horses a few times.
4) Very good teching. Early silverthorn and fast mirkwoods even under a rush.
Those are some highlights, but there's other good things about this game too. Great to watch for mid-skilled players looking to see a few things to improve their game.
Hope you enjoy it, comments welcome/encouraged.
|Author||Reviews ( All | Comments Only | Reviews Only )|
location- Ford of Isen II
Kizara(elves) vs. rz_copy (MoTW)
BO: Mallorn, Mallorn, barracks, mallorn, lorien archers
[+]you beat his rush with an excellent 2 prong hit and run.
[+]early tech up to mirkwood archers and silverthorn
[+]when you were paying attention you slaughtered his cavalry.
[=] stances were used at beginning but you started to fade near the end
[=] if you are playing against MoTW destroy inns or they may use elven warriors.
[-] you had the game won but you were too defensive, why resupply when you can see if they are even able to hold up a defence (use your farsee power more)
overall- excellent work, but your opponent was not that good either so it was not that glorious. Your finish was a sure thing but do you really need all the good elven heros and 3 ents to crush a crippled enemy?
BO: farm, barracks, soldier, farm
[+] good attempt at a rush
[+] CLUMPING : )
[+] creeping with tower guards
[=] stances were not used very often
[=] knights to counter archers
con (i have a lot to say here)
[-]with all the creeping, why no early Boromir/Aragorn? that could have won it for you.
[-]no mirco with knights, lost several to pikes
[-]WTF you are down for the count and when your opponent retreats you build a blacksmith and get forged blades even though you have no barracks!!!!
[-] no lorien warriors from the inn
[-] heros died too many times
overall a bad game for you. you know things like clumping and rushing but you are not that good with distribution of resources MoTW heros OWN early game and you could have gotten them.