The map is fords of isen 2, he was about 140/80 and I was 18/1 before this game.
All in all a reasonably close game with some good moves on both sides.
NOTE: Although its an open play game, its with 1k/1x and no custom heros. I rarely play anything else, since custom heros are BS and 4k gold screws up early game too much.
Things to watch from MotW:
1) AWESOME Arrow Volley power usage. Really nailed me a few times, taking out many battalions of mirkwoods.
2) Ok rush and harras, early boromir and good leveling/harras with him.
3) Great early creeping with tower gaurds.
4) Some good use of calvary, caught me off gaurd a couple times.
5) Great use of rangers, especially defensively in domitories.
Things to watch from Elves:
1) Good archer micro early, good defense vs his rush.
2) Good use of Haldir early/mid game.
3) Great archer/pike micro when paying attention (lol!), caught his horses a few times.
4) Very good teching. Early silverthorn and fast mirkwoods even under a rush.
Those are some highlights, but there's other good things about this game too. Great to watch for mid-skilled players looking to see a few things to improve their game.