This is the second match we played.(the one is FOI2 wasn't exactly a match.It was a surrender...:p)
I played better here but it was still not enough.I did a good rush at the beginning but when he get his Nazgul out the game turned against me.In the late game I was only defending.
+ good soldier spam, countered orcs
+ good fending off attacks
+ large upgraded troop numbers
- no fast boromir, could have saved you vs the large mordor armies
- outposts :/
- turtling all the time
- taking no initiative at all to attack
- forgot to counter attack after you stopped his
- I'll say it again, but not attacking doesn't win you any games :/
- lack of heroes
Summary: Well, you certainly can defend, but attacking is what this game is about. A combo of Gandalf, Boromir and Aragorn could be deadly for Mordor but instead you chose for large troop numbers, but that would be better vs other factions.
+ good initial orc spam
+ fast second nazgul
+ fortresses next to Revan's base :)
+ darkness was a wise choice, buffed your armies greatly
+ good mixed army
- no fast nazgul
- mediocre nazgul micro, missed some crucial battles and used them in the wrong situations
- bad midgame, you waited for a fellbeast which you afterwards didnt use, expanding into something else would be better
- where was the nazgul when it was needed in the siege?
- bad fellbeast micro
Summary: You focus heavily on spamming troops but if you try to micro your heroes better and get some attack trolls in your army you could have ended this far sooner :). You almost didn't had to defend, which was something you could exploit more.
Revan's rating: 1.5/5
GVon's rating: 3/5
Match rating: 2.5/5
Match summary: Although Revan turtled immensly, this game was fun to watch :). GeneralVon showed some impressive Mordor power output and the final crush remembered me of Minas Tirith goin down. A good watch, but the negatives are the bad hero micro and the turtling which you shouldn't adapt :p.
This review is written by me, because I wanted to do a review once more :). It was fun writing and I hope you liked to read.