Pretty Creative, the idea of using units and heros was creative
Map Design: 2.5
Needs more textured terrain, maybe even decoration to make it look really realistic
You did a good job CHRISTWARRIOR!
CHRISTWARRIOR File Author
Posted on 09/04/06 @ 04:41 PM
thx smeagle i will take those things and put them into my next map
Posted on 07/19/07 @ 04:17 PM
is this for bfme2 of rotwk ??
Posted on 07/21/07 @ 09:00 AM
also when i tryd to change the file to unzipped it says i need a password can u help??
Posted on 08/15/07 @ 03:39 PM
(Hopefully you haven't given up in map making)
But, I have just gone through your map, and there are a few things you need to do in order to make your map better.
1. Needs a bottleneck point for the waves of evil to flow through
2. Have custom hero out at the beginning(to make it look professional)
3. Have the waves of 'evil' ordered to attack heroes, and not stand still at their spawnpoints.
4. All players need heal spells.
5. Please reconfigure the power pool of spells (as in having everyone able to purchase heal)
All in all, the map is basic. More work needs to be put into it to be enjoyably played.
Yes, you are new, but here is what you need to fix, or work on. Your map has the potential to being very, very fun, all it needs is more work involved. I do hope you improve your map in the near future.