IMPORTANT NOTE-1: This map will ONLY work properly on BfME 2 patch 1.06. Other patches/mods/rotwk are not supported.
IMPORTANT NOTE-2: The in-game name of this map is "Keep Defense by SilverBane" - without the quotes. I've mentioned this because some people confused it with the old 1.3 beta, they thought this was an older version.
The main features of this new version include the hardcore mode, which has been finely tuned with the help of several experienced players - testers - from Gameranger.
Enable ringheroes for hardcore mode.
- Added boiling oil to the gates - but using it is not for free!
- Hardcore mode waves now have new units alongside the old ones.
- Every enemy unit (including monsters, heroes and machines) will have +25% attack power and +5% armour on hardcore mode - watch out for those demolishers and attack trolls!
- Dwarves faction got revamped to have more useful overall units and abilities - axe throwers now have splash damage, and battlewagon upgrades now offer unique bonuses to your troops or against the enemy.
- Lottery is now available from wave 3 onwards - to prevent the money glitch abuse in early waves, where it is the most relevant.
- Sturm und Drang - while playing hardcore mode, the map will have severe lightning strikes alongside the rain (cosmetic only)
- Most factions have had their units adjusted to be more balanced overall
This map is not meant to be played with any mods. It has a large map.ini which customises MANY things and playing it even on a different patch of Bfme2 might crash the game. It would also be unbalanced. So play this only on 1.06.
Map is designed for BfME II patch 1.06. Other patches are not supported on this map and mod compatibility is pretty much non-existant on all my scripted maps.