The main features of this new version include the hardcore mode, which has been finely tuned with the help of several experienced players - testers - from Gameranger.
Enable ringheroes for hardcore mode.
- Added boiling oil to the gates - but using it is not for free!
- Hardcore mode waves now have new units alongside the old ones.
- Every enemy unit (including monsters, heroes and machines) will have +25% attack power and +5% armour on hardcore mode - watch out for those demolishers and attack trolls!
- Dwarves faction got revamped to have more useful overall units and abilities - axe throwers now have splash damage, and battlewagon upgrades now offer unique bonuses to your troops or against the enemy.
- Lottery is now available from wave 3 onwards - to prevent the money glitch abuse in early waves, where it is the most relevant.
- Sturm und Drang - while playing hardcore mode, the map will have severe lightning strikes alongside the rain (cosmetic only)
- Most factions have had their units adjusted to be more balanced overall