Keep Defense - by SilverBane version 1.1 // HOT new update
Posted on 07/27/14 @ 08:56 AM (updated 12/14/14)
Number of Players:
Update v1.1: - includes 3 extra waves, a new lottery system, several bug fixes and increased difficulty for all waves.
Keep defense is a new style of fortress defense:
All 4 players share a common castle wich they must defend against 12 challenging waves of attackers.
The new system allows you to produce nearly all your units from a single and vital building: the keep. If it is destroyed you will lose.
You will also recieve a very special power, depending on your faction.
I suggest picking random, all factions have been balanced. ( including goblin archers, fixed wildmen torches bug, and more)
- 15 challenging waves
- doors can be endless be repaired for free
- Keep can be upgraded to gain access to stronger units and upgrades
- The castle haves inner walls and outer walls
- Faction units balance changes ( for ex. no longer useless goblin archers or crossbows)
- Very strong special power depending on your faction type
- All-in-one keep system
- NEW Lottery - aim for the jackpot!
Please reoprt any bugs you find!
Have fun and good luck!
For installing you need to add the unzipped folder into your battle for middle earth 2 files.
On windows XP it should be located here:
C:\Documents and Settings\EXAMPLE_USERNAME\Application Data\My Battle for Middle-earth(tm) II Files
Note that Application data folder may be hidden, if it is so you need to go to Tools>Folder Options>View>Show Hidden Files and Folders