You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, EnemyofJupitor, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.671 replies, Sticky
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » The BFME2H Photo Album (Updated!)
Bottom
Topic Subject:The BFME2H Photo Album (Updated!)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 6 7 8 9 10 ··· 20 ··· 27  Next Page »
yakcamkir
Seraph Emeritus
posted 03-10-06 09:15 AM EDT (US)         
At Lady Arcola's "request" here is the BfME2H gallery

yakcamkir (Go on, take me seriously. I dare you!)

Lady Arcola (One of our mods with either a child or a hairy basketbell just out of shot.)

MaximusDecimus (They come runnin' just as fast as they can 'cos every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man. )

NAT (What's his favourite football team? Three guesses.)

Ichbinian (I wonder if he's a curling fan...)

Oliver (I'm loving the T-Shirt!)

Tarquinius (The deep-throated growl accompanying this photo bypasses the ears and goes straight to a little spot in the hindbrain marked "primeval terror.")

Kester (Note the effort taken in selecting a varnish that goes with her hair colour.)

Bendak (It's a good disguise, but you can't fool us. You're Gandalf - we can see your staff!)

Cassius Allanus (I don't care how loud you scream and how often you bite your shield, Orcs simply aren't terrified by someone wearing beige.)

Elven Sniper (No Ferrari in sight, but there's a definite orcish look to those ears.)

Revan (Sauron's corruption in action.)

Jax (What did I do last night?)

Darth Bandon (IOU One funny caption.)

ThePunkGuy (Standing on the ledge inside Mount Doom, observing Frodo fight Gollum, he is unaware of his impending death.)

FilmDirector2 (In an earlier cut of ROTK, there wasn't enough time for Gandalf and the eagles to arrive on Mount Doom, so they used a giant FD2 to save Frodo and Sam instead.)

beareroftruth (Not the textbook method of hiding from orcs, but it seems to be working - he's not dead yet.)

Ibeliamoyes (Taken with a loook of resignation, just as the house was being carried away by that avalanche.)

Undefeatable (One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor!)

BP (He's really Mr Spock, the ear is photoshopped.)

Drayson (Watch the watch ...aaand sleep.)

Franey_rules (Town drunk ready to go for a night on the tiles- in a kilt. Brave choice.)

Eruco Elessar (Note the Smaug tattoos.)

EnemyofJupitor (THE ANTICHRIST! HE'S KILLING JESUS!)

Slickman_G (Praise the Lord for he hath returneth unto uth! Aah, I bit ma thung!)

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man

BritishBulldog (How dare they not support my team! That's it, they're getting a knuckle sandwich!)

Catabre (And behind me you can see... Oh, wait, it's all mine. All of it.)

Arvedui (Now just take one more step back, one more...)

Hnossa (When I think of a decent caption that doesn't make me look like a pervert, I'll get back to you.)

Smeagolfan24 (The water protects his modesty - his trunks just fell down!)

Aeneas2 (I just gave him his Precioussssss...)

AncalagonDaBlack (No, you're supposed to leave it in the red solution for ten minutes.)

Sir Hugh (He failed the audition for Gandalf because in the Balrog scene where Sir Ian was dramatic, he was merely sarcastic.)

Mozzarella Man (Say Cheese!)

Absigail to Abbyab and Jax (Oh, the joys of Superglue...)

Kyr Nelenar (In between takes of My Family)

OctavianIV (Like every other visitor to the restaurant, he poses with the chef. It's a wonder he has the time to cook any food.)

Atzy (Pictured here winning the spelling bee. The fact he was over 10 years and at least a meter bigger than all the others is nothing to do with it)

ViperIV (Laser eyes! Laser eyes!)

Yamato Take (Unfortunatly, Yamato didn't quite get the turn of phrase 'Awesome with a capital A' right)

Vault Dweller (Unfortunatly, the chat-up line 'What to read my book, ladies?' hasn't worked yet.)

Ashrzr (Photographed here with the house he's about to burgle, trying to frame an NBA player)

A Banned User (In a parallel world, where Daniel Craig picked up his mum's sunglasses by mistake, wannabes were inspired)

Basically, post a picture of yourself and I'll add a link to the title post so they're all in one place.

A quick tutorial for those who don't know how to post a picture:
  • First you need a picture, ideally taken from a digital camera, but scanned images will still work.
  • Save them as jpegs (.jpg) or gifs(.gif).
  • Do not save them as bitmaps (.bmp), as this format uses about ten times the memory and makes the pages load slowly.
  • Then you need to host the picture. Personally I use www.photobucket.com (It's free).
  • Then, you just need to post a link to the image.

Taking the example of an image on BfME2H:
    First Example:
    [img]http://bfme2.heavengames.com/forums/ponylogo.jpg[/img]
    shows up as:

Second Example:
    [url]http://bfme2.heavengames.com/forums/ponylogo.jpg[/url]
    shows up as:
    http://bfme2.heavengames.com/forums/ponylogo.jpg

Third Example:
    [url=http://bfme2.heavengames.com/forums/ponylogo.jpg]Picture.[/url]
    shows up as:
    Picture.

NB - It is against Heavengames policy to allow anyone under the age of 14 to post personal pictures.

Rome: Total War Heaven | Medieval II: Total War Heaven | Empire: Total War Heaven
    "Do not stand behind Satan in the Post Office queue because the devil takes many forms."
    "Your front-page picture of Kate Winslet with a plunging neckline being up for two golden globes was most appropriate."

Unpublished letters to the Daily Telegraph

[This message has been edited by Atzy (edited 12-08-2008 @ 08:17 PM).]

• AuthorReplies:
    Smeagolfan24
    WICH Fanfic Moderator
    posted 05-23-07 07:35 AM EDT (US)     176 / 671       
    I will second that nomination, if anything you're saying is true.

.:|Smeagol|:.
    World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
    Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
    Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
    TaylorFlame
    Lizard the Bard
    posted 05-23-07 07:36 AM EDT (US)     177 / 671       
    Damn straight it was true! And this was after 4 hard days of cadet camp aswell!

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
    GandalfDaGraay
    Dúnadan
    posted 05-23-07 11:02 AM EDT (US)     178 / 671       
    *Thirds Taylor's nomination*
    I won't be challenging that anytime soon.

Heck to the darkness
    "That's fairly similar to what I thought you sounded like. Deep, gravelly, and wise sounding. Though the gravelly bit could've been mic quality?" -Atzy
    "HeavenGames forbid!" -Smeagolfan24
    Catabre
    BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
    posted 05-23-07 11:57 AM EDT (US)     179 / 671       
    Try OA (Order of the Arrow) for Scouts, you sleep outside with no covering so you get soaked in dew, all you get for breakfast is a banana and a half-pint of Orange Juice and you work all day by setting up Boy Scout tent. For lunch you 1 apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter. Carrying 30-40 pound metal cots all day with mattresses is some hard work. That night you have a huge supper, but man, its a pretty tiring day of work.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
    Kyr Nelenar
    Dúnadan
    (id: darkservant)
    posted 05-23-07 03:31 PM EDT (US)     180 / 671       
    *@ Taylor*
    So if I was able to do that would that make me an equal in fitness?.. or would I have to do it without complaining (which is easy)?.. or without getting tired and stopping(which slowing down is somewhat likely for me.. but stopping isn't)?... And how would you compare Catabre's OA trials to your Cadet trials?...

_.,-=~+"^'`:Kyr Nlnar:`'^"+~=-,._
    "n rans Helara" - "Live Well Friend"
    "krnai Scar-lu" --- "krnai of Thirteen"
    Remember Kids: "Kyr" rhymes with fire...
    Sometimes your imagination inspires other people to use theirs.-Sir Hugh-
    MightyFireball
    Dúnadan
    posted 05-23-07 03:38 PM EDT (US)     181 / 671       
    I really haven't had a trying ordeal like that. Was it a life-changing experience in either case?

Smoke Rings Award Winner
    Chill with me.
    Catabre
    posted 05-23-07 06:30 PM EDT (US)     182 / 671       
    BTW for OA you can't talk at all. It wasn't life changing.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

TaylorFlame
    Lizard the Bard
    posted 05-24-07 02:51 AM EDT (US)     183 / 671       
    Try OA (Order of the Arrow) for Scouts, you sleep outside with no covering so you get soaked in dew, all you get for breakfast is a banana and a half-pint of Orange Juice and you work all day by setting up Boy Scout tent. For lunch you 1 apple with a tablespoon of peanut butter. Carrying 30-40 pound metal cots all day with mattresses is some hard work. That night you have a huge supper, but man, its a pretty tiring day of work.
    Hell, you got fresh food! We eat from 3 year old ration packs! The trick is, you starve yourself until everything tastes good. It is the only time I have ever gotten myself to eat something that looks like vomit, mention it looks like vomit and tastes crap, and then continue eating. But the cot thing sounds bad.

Another adventure: Duke of Edinburgh. 50 k's through the desert in 2 days (sweltering heat) camping at various places, with only 2 litres of water per day to do everything. We carried 20 kilogram packs and we camped wherever we slept.

And in Cadets, virtually everything is moving around. We have to run everywhere. And when it comes to Tacex's (Tactical Excersizes) we virtually guard the base until it is time for a hectic fight with the enemy.

I remember one camp we were doing a patrol excersize and the Corporal leading us got hit and had to die. I was told to try and use my medic skills to save him, but it was too late. I had put down my pack containing everything, and one of the enemy rushed up and grabbed it then ran off (Keep in mind, it was just my section of seven people, and we were fighting people with high ranks, so they weren't being bad sports or anything, this was just a lesson in combat and stuff). When told the corporal was dead, I told me section to follow me and ran after my bag/the enemy. I saw it in a ditch, but there was a guy with about 6 flour bombs guarding it. I realised I had none, and my section had barely any and could not survive a sustained fight, so I ran at the man screaming. He threw a bomb at me, and I dodged it. He threw another, I dodged it. He threw another, I dodged it. He threw another, and... I dodged it. At this point he gave up and turned to attack people with flourbombs, but I grabbed his arms and restrained him so he couldn't kill my friends or steal my bag. My section killed him, but... another enemy ran off with my bag. The chase continued...

Kyr Nelenar
    Dúnadan
    (id: darkservant)
    posted 05-24-07 03:34 PM EDT (US)     184 / 671       
    Duke of Edinburgh. 50 k's through the desert in 2 days (sweltering heat) camping at various places, with only 2 litres of water per day to do everything. We carried 20 kilogram packs and we camped wherever we slept.
    Okay.. I might starve myself because of my nature (and I get away with not drinking much water in a day), but 2 liters of water per day in the desert might be pushing hiter/camper/whichever harassment just a bit...
    I remember one camp we were doing a patrol excersize and the Corporal leading us got hit and had to die. I was told to try and use my medic skills to save him, but it was too late. I had put down my pack containing everything, and one of the enemy rushed up and grabbed it then ran off (Keep in mind, it was just my section of seven people, and we were fighting people with high ranks, so they weren't being bad sports or anything, this was just a lesson in combat and stuff). When told the corporal was dead, I told me section to follow me and ran after my bag/the enemy. I saw it in a ditch, but there was a guy with about 6 flour bombs guarding it. I realised I had none, and my section had barely any and could not survive a sustained fight, so I ran at the man screaming. He threw a bomb at me, and I dodged it. He threw another, I dodged it. He threw another, I dodged it. He threw another, and... I dodged it. At this point he gave up and turned to attack people with flourbombs, but I grabbed his arms and restrained him so he couldn't kill my friends or steal my bag. My section killed him, but... another enemy ran off with my bag. The chase continued...
    I'm assuming that was a simulation battle...

_.,-=~+"^'`:Kyr Nlnar:`'^"+~=-,._
    "n rans Helara" - "Live Well Friend"
    "krnai Scar-lu" --- "krnai of Thirteen"
    Remember Kids: "Kyr" rhymes with fire...
    Sometimes your imagination inspires other people to use theirs.-Sir Hugh-
    MightyFireball
    Dúnadan
    posted 05-24-07 03:45 PM EDT (US)     185 / 671       
    One would hope so...

Smoke Rings Award Winner
    Chill with me.
    Catabre
    posted 05-24-07 06:47 PM EDT (US)     186 / 671       
    Be kinda fun though.

Smeagolfan24
    WICH Fanfic Moderator
    posted 05-25-07 07:55 AM EDT (US)     187 / 671       
    Be very fun. Kinda off-topic here.

.:|Smeagol|:.
    World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
    Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
    Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
    TaylorFlame
    Lizard the Bard
    posted 07-14-07 12:32 PM EDT (US)     188 / 671       
    I had plastic surgery and my picture needs an update.

[JPEG, (396.13 KB)]

MR ANCALAGON
    Dúnadan
    (id: Ancalagon_4554)
    posted 07-14-07 12:32 PM EDT (US)     189 / 671       
    Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    (id: ashwin13)
    posted 07-14-07 11:30 PM EDT (US)     190 / 671       

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
    |
    "I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
    "Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    posted 07-18-07 03:31 PM EDT (US)     191 / 671       
    Maybe I should post a picture......

|
    And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
    Hnossa
    Hnaughty
    posted 07-18-07 03:34 PM EDT (US)     192 / 671       
    Holy ****!

Ow, my heart...

[This message has been edited by Hnossa (edited 07-18-2007 @ 03:40 PM).]

Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    posted 07-18-07 03:46 PM EDT (US)     193 / 671       
    No, I won't. iThink.

|
    Hnossa
    Hnaughty
    posted 07-18-07 03:47 PM EDT (US)     194 / 671       
    I think you should. I might also post my picture somewhere in the near future.
    Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    posted 07-18-07 03:49 PM EDT (US)     195 / 671       
    You don't have a picture up there?!? *searches* You don't!! Let me go check the HG album, in HG main...

And why should I?

|
    Hnossa
    Hnaughty
    posted 07-18-07 03:53 PM EDT (US)     196 / 671       
    I feel no desire to state my reasons.

And a lot of those who post here also post in other Heavens I am too, so the majority already knows what I look like... :/
    Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    posted 07-18-07 03:54 PM EDT (US)     197 / 671       
    But I don't!

|
    Hnossa
    Hnaughty
    posted 07-18-07 04:00 PM EDT (US)     198 / 671       
    I think I might keep it that way for a while.
    Arvedui
    Messiah of Fail
    posted 07-18-07 04:02 PM EDT (US)     199 / 671       
    Just saw your picture. If only girls at my school looked as good as you. *sigh*

|
    Hnossa
    Hnaughty
    posted 07-18-07 04:08 PM EDT (US)     200 / 671       
    Oh yeah, I'm really in the mood to have sex jokes following me for weeks.

My only hope is that the slightly younger population of this Heaven isn't fed up with hormones yet.
    « Previous Page  1 ··· 6 7 8 9 10 ··· 20 ··· 27  Next Page »
    You must be logged in to post messages.
    Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames