You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, EnemyofJupitor, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1865 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » Bree Bash X - Friendship Lasts Forever (in the Bree Bash at least)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bree Bash X - Friendship Lasts Forever (in the Bree Bash at least)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 73 74 75  Next Page »
A Banned User
Battle of the Forums EEH winning team
posted 05-17-09 01:42 PM EDT (US)         
--- Bum Bash XXX ---

<3

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)

[This message has been edited by A Banned User (edited 08-27-2012 @ 04:27 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
TaylorFlame
Lizard the Bard
posted 10-28-13 07:12 PM EDT (US)     1851 / 1865       
This place does bring me back. I check in every few months to see if anyone has said anything.

I'm now living in a small university town half of the year learning how to become a paramedic in a bachelors degree program. Unlike the quiet, socially awkward boy I was when I joined this forum, I'm now a jovial, outgoing and beautiful 20 year old man. But any of you guys who come on here and see this should know you helped me through a harder period of my life and helped me figure out how to make life easy. Cheers, guys. I'm glad this place is dead but I'm glad it was once alive.

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
Catabre
BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
posted 02-12-14 06:09 PM EDT (US)     1852 / 1865       
Edit: Redacted personal information.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 03-28-2016 @ 05:58 PM).]

Blatant
DoFH Seraph & Director of Seraphs
(id: blatant7)
posted 04-15-14 12:44 PM EDT (US)     1853 / 1865       
GUYS I FINALLY BOUGHT LEGO LOTR!

Catabre I'll definitely email you sometime soon, we haven't talked in a long time.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
Catabre
posted 05-03-14 04:31 PM EDT (US)     1854 / 1865       
Lego LotR is pretty good.

Email me sometime, finals are almost over for me.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

Bingo Little
Dúnadan
(id: Medusasson)
posted 05-08-14 07:05 AM EDT (US)     1855 / 1865       
I'm definitely a fan of Lego Lotr. Currently playing Lego Marvel, actually.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
(id: ashwin13)
posted 08-08-14 02:14 AM EDT (US)     1856 / 1865       
Ben messaged me the other night for the first time in forever so I decided to check this place out again. Been a while. Hopefully someone's still around to see this at some point.

Anyone know what happened to WiCH, though? I wanted to look at some old mafias I ran there and I can't get on the site.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
Blatant
posted 08-08-14 10:45 PM EDT (US)     1857 / 1865       
Heya, I check in every once in a while (mostly to ban spambots). What's new in your life, Arvy?

As for WiCH, that and a lot of other Heavens were archived a long time ago, but HG changed servers or something and no one has bothered to restore any of the archived Heavens. :/

Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 08-09-14 02:53 AM EDT (US)     1858 / 1865       
Ah, that sucks. I really wanted to go through old stuff, but oh well.

New in my life, well. I'm starting my last year of college in a few weeks. I work in my school newspaper as assistant copy chief, and I'm applying to med school at the moment. Beyond that, nothing much - I spend most of my time at school/work.

What about you?

EDIT: Going over my old posts really gives me a sense of just how immature I was from 14 to 16...

|
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!

[This message has been edited by Arvedui (edited 08-09-2014 @ 04:02 AM).]

Blatant
posted 08-10-14 09:19 PM EDT (US)     1859 / 1865       
Oh nice, which college do you go to again? I'm about to start my Junior year at Virginia Tech.

I spent my last semester studying abroad in Switzerland, and got to travel most every weekend. I think I visited ten countries in total, including a week in Turkey. So that was all an amazing experience.
EDIT: Going over my old posts really gives me a sense of just how immature I was from 14 to 16...
Ha yeah, I refuse to look at any of my early posts for that reason.

Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 08-12-14 02:45 AM EDT (US)     1860 / 1865       
I go to University of Arizona. In-state colleges, yay.

Also, that sounds absolutely amazing. What are you studying that allowed you to do that?

|
Franey
Town Drunk
(id: Franey_rules)
posted 08-13-14 08:42 PM EDT (US)     1861 / 1865       
I shudder to think of some of the stuff I posted back in the day. Though I do miss it sometimes, posting here and chatting with you all on MSN are some of my fondest memories of growing up.

I still pop in from time to time as well to see if anyone has posted anything. I'm happy to see all you guys doing well!
Blatant
posted 08-18-14 00:27 AM EDT (US)     1862 / 1865       
Now there's a name I haven't seen in a while. Hi Franey, how have you been?

@Arvy: It was through the Honors program at my school, so students with all kinds of majors participated. I didn't technically gain any course credit for the semester, but I was ahead in my studies anyway and I did complete my Honors degree. Plus, studying abroad is never a bad thing (especially in Business).

Catabre
posted 08-18-14 07:40 PM EDT (US)     1863 / 1865       
Oh wow, seeing some old faces. Arvy, what is your email? I'd like to email you to catch up; far more convenient than using HG. What made you decide to go to med school? I never got that vibe from you.

Most of the stuff I posted was ridiculous. I enjoy looking back just to see how I changed, specifically in ways I never thought I would.

Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 08-23-14 04:40 PM EDT (US)     1864 / 1865       
Hey, Franey. How've you been these past few years?

And Cat, both my parents are doctors, but for a long time I resisted going down that route, too. But my senior year, I realized that I was really good at physiology-related stuff. Plus, my grandfather died of Parkinson's, and a year later I was diagnosed with depression and have been seeing a psychiatrist and therapist since then. So being a doctor for me is about helping people who've either gone through the same shit I've been through, or the same stuff that I've seen people around me go through.

And my email is still the same old: h - g - a - r - v - y, remove the hyphens and spaces, and it's gmail. I just never bothered to change it, so I have other email addresses for school and work stuff that I just have forwarded to my gmail. Giving out my personal email always causes people to ask what it means, though.

|
TaylorFlame
Lizard the Bard
posted 07-10-18 09:04 AM EDT (US)     1865 / 1865       
Hey y'all. Hope you are all well. Friendship truly does last forever, I think of you all fondly.

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 73 74 75  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames