You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, EnemyofJupitor, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1865 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » Bree Bash X - Friendship Lasts Forever (in the Bree Bash at least)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bree Bash X - Friendship Lasts Forever (in the Bree Bash at least)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 12 13 14 15 16 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 75  Next Page »
A Banned User
Battle of the Forums EEH winning team
posted 05-17-09 01:42 PM EDT (US)         
--- Bum Bash XXX ---

<3

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)

[This message has been edited by A Banned User (edited 08-27-2012 @ 04:27 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Bingo Little
Dúnadan
(id: Medusasson)
posted 07-19-09 11:48 AM EDT (US)     326 / 1865       
And I just made a bad pun and Arvy turned it into a fundie joke.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
Nacht Jaeger
Dúnadan
(id: RCM7525)
posted 07-20-09 11:08 AM EDT (US)     327 / 1865       
*Ignores other things and celebrates moon landing anniversary*

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 07-20-09 01:15 PM EDT (US)     328 / 1865       

________                                         ________
\________\------______ _____------/________/
\_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
\_____\--\\| Seraph |//--/_____/
\\//\\//
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
(id: ashwin13)
posted 07-20-09 03:32 PM EDT (US)     329 / 1865       
I'm following it live on wechoosethemoon.org. 44 minutes to landing!

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 07-20-09 04:20 PM EDT (US)     330 / 1865       
"Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed."

|
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
Ashrzr
(id: normandy887)
posted 07-20-09 04:45 PM EDT (US)     331 / 1865       
Arvy how about you land your day writeup on Moon Mafia?

"Cue gang-rape music!" - Rotaretilbo
"What the f*** is gang-rape music?" - Cheddar Chap
RON PAUL 2016
Dúnadan
(id: Turty)
posted 07-20-09 05:13 PM EDT (US)     332 / 1865       
I just noticed all the cats in this thread.

Perfect....
Blatant
DoFH Seraph & Director of Seraphs
(id: blatant7)
posted 07-20-09 06:46 PM EDT (US)     333 / 1865       
But still no Catabre.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 07-21-09 09:58 PM EDT (US)     334 / 1865       
We need a bloodhound. Is it a coincidence that Cat and Atzy are MIA?

\\//\\//
Atzy
Redshirt
(id: uberjedi)
posted 07-23-09 02:36 AM EDT (US)     335 / 1865       
We're being safe. That's all you need to know.

Feed the birds
Nacht Jaeger
Dúnadan
posted 07-23-09 12:11 PM EDT (US)     336 / 1865       
Atzy, I thought you discouraged ambiguous replies with the smiley.

Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 07-23-09 01:05 PM EDT (US)     337 / 1865       
But that one was good.

\\//\\//
A Banned User
posted 07-23-09 02:45 PM EDT (US)     338 / 1865       
Thats what she said

No I just can't do it like Atzy can, oh well...

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant

1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
Ashrzr
(id: normandy887)
posted 07-23-09 03:12 PM EDT (US)     339 / 1865       
You can't 'do it' like Atzy can?

Damn it, me either.

"Cue gang-rape music!" - Rotaretilbo
"What the f*** is gang-rape music?" - Cheddar Chap
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 07-23-09 03:46 PM EDT (US)     340 / 1865       
You both suck.

|
A Banned User
posted 07-23-09 04:46 PM EDT (US)     341 / 1865       
Well at least we admitted ours were rubbish.

Blatant
posted 07-23-09 09:15 PM EDT (US)     342 / 1865       
Don't compare yourselves to Atzy. It'll only make you feel worse.

Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 07-25-09 11:46 AM EDT (US)     343 / 1865       
Darn, I feel bad.

\\//\\//
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 07-28-09 07:35 PM EDT (US)     344 / 1865       
It seems one of our neighbors thought someone jumped the fence and called the police. I was the only one home, and they had me come down slowly with my hands up. They handcuffed me first in case I was a thief. Then, one of them searched the house while the other explained what was going on. I kept on saying I was that my parents were homeowners.

Another officer came with a shield. After the first was done searching, they were satisfied I was the homeowner. I had told them what happened: I had had to walk half an hour home in the Arizona sun at 120 degrees for the first time in two months. I was feeling lightheaded when I got home and my keys were buried in my backpack somewhere. I wanted to use the outside gate to go into my backyard where I could wet my face with the water from our pool and sit in the shade and find my keys. I found them and used the front door to get in the house. However, the outside gate that I used is rusty. I have to pull the handle and kick a couple of times for it to open, since my Dad never bothered to get it fixed. This is what alerted the neighbor.

So at 3:15 I'm reading about the health care bill and the Gates incident and the space shuttle and Microsoft's new stores when I hear my security alarm beep twice to signify that someone opened a door. It's too early for my sister to come home, so I shout, "Hello?" No reply. I get up to go to my balcony upstairs which overlooks the living room and three windows looking outside into the backyard deck. I see two black shapes there. I'm scared now. One of them opens the door again and I again shout, "Hello?" A voice calls out telling me to walk down slowly with my hands up.

So there are two police officers there, one of them is poking is head in the door and has a taser. I'm terrified now. And no, I didn't get tasered.

They have me get on the floor on my knees and handcuff me. I say two times I'm the homeowner's son, I live here. They quickly explain to me that someone was reported to have jumped the fence, and if anyone else was in the house. I say no. One says he needs to search the house. The second has me sit in one of the family room couches (as they came in through the door from the family room to the backyard, which someone (my Dad, probably) left unlocked). He explains everything to me and starts asking me questions. I tell him that he can call my Dad and confirm that I live there, he says they first need to search the house, a valid thing. I answer the questions and explain what happened. He tries to confirm I'm the homeowner. First he asks me if the three laptops in the house are ours, I say yes, he asks me what are the screensavers. I tell him that I don't use those laptops and don't know, but on my upstairs computer, he can check, I was on google reading news articles on the Gates incident. My mind blanked on the other articles and it was the only one I could think of. He asks me if I have any ID - I tell him I have my student ID in my jeans pocket upstairs, as my mind blanked about my permit in the same pocket.

In the meantime, another officer comes in with a shield, and he goes to search the house, too. This guy is pretty much satisfied I'm the homeowner, and takes off the handcuffs and has me sit down on the couch again. The other two come and say there's no one else. A fourth guy comes from the front yard. It seems I had dropped my old schedule out there while searching for my keys, so he uses it to ask me my name, school, grade, what my parents do, so forth. Then, just to do one last check, he wants me to go to the silverware drawer and take out a spoon. I do so, and they four agree that they're satisfied. They make sure multiple times that I'm ok, and the fourth one gives me his card, saying that if my parents have questions, they can call the number on the card.

So pretty terrifying for me.

They took off the handcuffs, a fourth one came and he again confirmed my information, and story, and then after making sure I was ok, they...both left. Interesting experience. Hope I never have to go through it again.

|
Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 07-28-09 09:35 PM EDT (US)     345 / 1865       
Wow. Sounds like a day for you.

My scariest cop experience was when my dad reported me missing when he didn't check his cellphone messages. They tracked me down on campus, came into the lecture I was attending and asked if I was present, and took me to their downtown police station. Worst of all, an email was sent to the entire student body.

\\//\\//
Blatant
posted 07-28-09 10:28 PM EDT (US)     346 / 1865       
Damn, Arvy. Must have been aboslutely terrifying.
My scariest cop experience was when my dad reported me missing when he didn't check his cellphone messages. They tracked me down on campus, came into the lecture I was attending and asked if I was present, and took me to their downtown police station. Worst of all, an email was sent to the entire student body.
Ouch.

EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 07-29-09 05:48 AM EDT (US)     347 / 1865       
My only run in with the police was when I was 3 years old- my sister had managed to hit the phone so it was out of it's holder, and lean on the 9 button 3 times. It was at this moment mum started tickling me, so all the operator could hear was screaming (with laughter). They thought I was being abused, and traced the call and sent two guys down.

Ding dong. "Excuse me, but are there any children in this house?"
I'm then brought out (no one thinks to bring out my sister), and I'm asked if mum hits me. I say no, and then I get told off for wasting police time quite sternly. I immediately clock on that I couldn't have pranked the police, and say my sister would have done it. They don't believe me, and it isn't until much later that we realise I was right. So

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Nacht Jaeger
Dúnadan
posted 07-29-09 10:35 AM EDT (US)     348 / 1865       
My worst experience with the police is when a friend of mine tried to call his parents from my house, but accidentally dialed 911 instead of 918 and (not knowing how our phone worked) hung up and tried again. A few minutes later we received a call from the sheriff's department saying that they received a 911 call and would be there in five minutes unless they heard otherwise. This being a good long time ago, we all freaked out. My older brother called the sheriff's station as calmly as he could and explained what happened. Luckily my family knows several of the deputies, so it was all good.

Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 07-30-09 08:04 PM EDT (US)     349 / 1865       
Now that I've used it increasingly, Wolfram Alpha is the sexist search engine ever. Chemical formulas and structures and properties are easy, definitions, formulas...just awesomeness...not good for finding articles, but very good reference.

\\//\\//
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 07-30-09 08:10 PM EDT (US)     350 / 1865       
Yeah, I've been using Wolfram Alpha for some time. Absolutely wonderful resource.

|
« Previous Page  1 ··· 12 13 14 15 16 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 75  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames