You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, EnemyofJupitor, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1865 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » Bree Bash X - Friendship Lasts Forever (in the Bree Bash at least)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bree Bash X - Friendship Lasts Forever (in the Bree Bash at least)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 39 40 41 42 43 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 75  Next Page »
A Banned User
Battle of the Forums EEH winning team
posted 05-17-09 01:42 PM EDT (US)         
--- Bum Bash XXX ---

<3

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)

[This message has been edited by A Banned User (edited 08-27-2012 @ 04:27 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Old Bachus
Dúnadan
posted 12-08-09 00:07 AM EDT (US)     1001 / 1865       
I got to attend my Bible study group last week. Been to busy for it. Aww, nothing like spending a Friday night discussing Timothy then cracking jokes about televangelists and watching Israeli news.
He's the one in the video dressed like a GODDAMN POSTMAN.
Also, he's called pat.
Yes, but who is he? I'm guessing some British kiddie show character that we don't have in America?

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
TaylorFlame
Lizard the Bard
posted 12-08-09 03:59 AM EDT (US)     1002 / 1865       
I watched him when I was a kid.

He had this black and white cat and it was annoying and should not be in the workplace.

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
Nacht Jaeger
Dúnadan
(id: RCM7525)
posted 12-08-09 10:58 AM EDT (US)     1003 / 1865       
We were then given our presents for Christmas from our youth worker: lego figures made to individually resemble us.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 12-08-09 01:59 PM EDT (US)     1004 / 1865       
Yes, but who is he? I'm guessing some British kiddie show character that we don't have in America?
Yeah, we had decent shows to rival anything in the 90s and early 00s, it's gone down a bit since then.

Postman Pat was a Yorkshire postman who was well loved by most British people- kids and parents alike.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Atzy
Redshirt
(id: uberjedi)
posted 12-08-09 03:15 PM EDT (US)     1005 / 1865       
Arvedui, did you write this? I found it on writesomething.net
i am in a constant battle with my mind. i go from thinking that i am special for being "intelligent" to realizing that being aware of my being special is, in fact a sign that i am just seeking attention and simply something i like thinking about myself. then i realize that being aware of that fact counter-acts itself, and i am stuck in an endless paradox of myself. i have not yet learned how to stop and just say "it doesn't matter"

Feed the birds
TaylorFlame
Lizard the Bard
posted 12-08-09 04:01 PM EDT (US)     1006 / 1865       
Im special because I win tactical exercises and destroy the enemy like no other.

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
Bingo Little
Dúnadan
(id: Medusasson)
posted 12-08-09 04:13 PM EDT (US)     1007 / 1865       
Pics or it didn't happen.
Once they're on facebook, I'll post them here.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
Ashrzr
Battle of the Forums EEH winning team
(id: normandy887)
posted 12-08-09 04:46 PM EDT (US)     1008 / 1865       
i am in a constant battle with my mind. i go from thinking that i am special for being "intelligent" to realizing that being aware of my being special is, in fact a sign that i am just seeking attention and simply something i like thinking about myself. then i realize that being aware of that fact counter-acts itself, and i am stuck in an endless paradox of myself. i have not yet learned how to stop and just say "it doesn't matter"
If Arvy wrote that the grammar would be crisp perfect, and it's not.

"Cue gang-rape music!" - Rotaretilbo
"What the f*** is gang-rape music?" - Cheddar Chap
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
(id: ashwin13)
posted 12-08-09 06:26 PM EDT (US)     1009 / 1865       
Arvedui, did you write this? I found it on writesomething.net
Nah, never heard of the site. Interesting observation, though - one that I disagree with. I don't think being intelligent or considering oneself to be so necessarily means that you want attention. You can still consider yourself intelligent yet be humble.
If Arvy wrote that the grammar would be crisp perfect, and it's not.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
Old Bachus
Dúnadan
posted 12-09-09 00:44 AM EDT (US)     1010 / 1865       
Yeah, we had decent shows to rival anything in the 90s and early 00s, it's gone down a bit since then.
IIRC, Teletubbies are British. I herd some people wouldn't let their kids watch it cuz they though Poe was gay. I had a friend who couldn't watch Pokemon because it apparently teaches (d)evilution and witchcraft, which it doesn't.

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
(id: ashwin13)
posted 12-09-09 00:49 AM EDT (US)     1011 / 1865       
"Australopithecus, I choose you!"

*5 minute later*

Australopithecus evolves into Homo Erectus!

It's quite obvious my knowledge of pokemon is severely limited.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
Jax
HG Monument
(id: Jax Omen)
posted 12-09-09 03:59 AM EDT (US)     1012 / 1865       
80s shows where generally horrid (with some exceptions, like Ulysees and Thundercats). Everything in the 90s was golddust.
IRC, Teletubbies are British. I herd some people wouldn't let their kids watch it cuz they though Poe was gay
Po was pretty gay to be fair.

house won this
Andalus
Dúnadan
posted 12-09-09 05:17 AM EDT (US)     1013 / 1865       
Tinky Winky was much gayer. He had a handbag and everyhing. Speaking of which, the dad of one of my friends was the person inside the tinky winky costume. What a claim to fame!

Postman Pat was a Yorkshire postman who was well loved by most British people- kids and parents alike.
Yeah, British Children's TV was good stuff back in the day. And interesting that much of it occurred in very rural or remote places, like Postman Pat in Yorkshire, Fireman Sam in Wales, and wherever Rosie and Jim was set. Some canal somewhere.
Once they're on facebook, I'll post them here.
Hehe, I have the exact same mentality towards showing people pictures. I never take my own photos of anything. Should do, really...
Nacht Jaeger
Dúnadan
posted 12-09-09 10:59 AM EDT (US)     1014 / 1865       
Taking hundreds of pictures of yourself is for slutty girls.

Andalus
Dúnadan
posted 12-09-09 11:11 AM EDT (US)     1015 / 1865       
You are correct, Nacht - slutty girls do indeed enjoy taking pictures of myself.

I am sorry you have not experienced the same.
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 12-09-09 11:36 AM EDT (US)     1016 / 1865       
Yeah, British Children's TV was good stuff back in the day.
To be fair, CBBees is supposed to be pretty darn good even today. It's once you get past the age of 6 the rot sets in, and it hasn't been the same since about 2004/5.

Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
(id: Xzyiothe)
posted 12-09-09 11:53 AM EDT (US)     1017 / 1865       
I think the real point here is that slutty girls should take pictures of themselves, just not be frighteningly active on every social networking site while doing so.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
Bingo Little
Dúnadan
(id: Medusasson)
posted 12-09-09 11:57 AM EDT (US)     1018 / 1865       
No, it's not just laziness on my part: before we were give these minifigures, our youth worker did a big group photograph of all of them.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
Sir Hugh
BfME2H/SHH Seraph
posted 12-10-09 05:38 PM EDT (US)     1019 / 1865       
So...the Russian's 13th ICBM submarine launch was full of fail and proved that extraterrestrials visit earth.

________                                         ________
\________\------______ _____------/________/
\_______\---\\\\ Sir Hugh ////---/_______/
\_____\--\\| Seraph |//--/_____/
\\//\\//
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 12-10-09 06:20 PM EDT (US)     1020 / 1865       
To be fair, it was such a pretty light.

Andalus
Dúnadan
posted 12-12-09 07:48 PM EDT (US)     1021 / 1865       
This is awesomeness, fellas - to the tune of My Milkshake:

My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard, and they're like "do you wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards, I could trade you... but not my Charizard.
Nacht Jaeger
Dúnadan
posted 12-12-09 10:20 PM EDT (US)     1022 / 1865       

Blatant
DoFH Seraph & Director of Seraphs
(id: blatant7)
posted 12-12-09 11:08 PM EDT (US)     1023 / 1865       

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
Jax
HG Monument
(id: Jax Omen)
posted 12-13-09 06:34 AM EDT (US)     1024 / 1865       
My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard, and they're like "do you wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards, I could trade you... but not my Charizard.
The problem with this song is that basic Charizard was never that useful

house won this
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 12-13-09 12:09 PM EDT (US)     1025 / 1865       
Quite, Poliwhirl could finish him with enough heads if I remember right.

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 30 ··· 39 40 41 42 43 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 75  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames