You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, EnemyofJupitor, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1865 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » Bree Bash X - Friendship Lasts Forever (in the Bree Bash at least)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bree Bash X - Friendship Lasts Forever (in the Bree Bash at least)
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28 29 30 31 32 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 75  Next Page »
A Banned User
Battle of the Forums EEH winning team
posted 05-17-09 01:42 PM EDT (US)         
--- Bum Bash XXX ---

<3

"Banned is a beautiful, beautiful man. Visit BfME2H, EEH, or DoFH if you want to see more of this wonder." - Blatant
"I'VE ABANDONED MY CHILD" - Ashrzr defending himself from paedophile charges.

Scenario designer for Empire Earth and Empire Creations
1st July 1916, The Somme (4.6), The Long Road to France (4.8) and A Place Called Waterloo (4.8)
President of EEH, alongside Ashrzr (FILM DUDE!)

[This message has been edited by A Banned User (edited 08-27-2012 @ 04:27 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Zombie Gaddafi
Eater of no hats
(id: NeverPlayedHalo3)
posted 09-28-09 10:11 PM EDT (US)     726 / 1865       
There's no one here that really has a negative impact on the community, and if we can pick up the activity a bit we'll have one hell of a forum.
Psh. You know what's going to happen. We'll be a great forum, and then new people will start appearing, oldies will start leaving, and it'll be shit.

Not like it'll be the first time.

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
Nacht Jaeger
Dúnadan
(id: RCM7525)
posted 09-29-09 00:06 AM EDT (US)     727 / 1865       
Death?
Exactly. But be more creative. Like being beaten to death with a block of moldy cheese, having your nipples cut off with a pair of rusty scissors, being engulfed by an elephant's large intestine, etc.

Nacht Jaeger - Ex AoEH Angel
Old Bachus
Dúnadan
posted 09-29-09 00:48 AM EDT (US)     728 / 1865       
There was that chick Seraph from Sweden on AoMH that totally dissapeered one day leaving all to speculate. Happens all the time. What I want to know is where Mapppp/Jimmy2 is. He was great and I haven't seen him post in months.

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
Cheddar Chap
Dúnadan
(id: The Cheese Man)
posted 09-29-09 02:18 AM EDT (US)     729 / 1865       
Glory of Sparta didn't just disappear. She emailed that she'd be gone... then just didn't come back.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
Bingo Little
Dúnadan
(id: Medusasson)
posted 09-29-09 02:57 AM EDT (US)     730 / 1865       
I disagree. This forum will die not by new waves coming in, but by a very, very gradual slowing of posters until we're like City Builder Heaven, and places like that.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
(id: Xzyiothe)
posted 09-29-09 04:35 AM EDT (US)     731 / 1865       
Death by drunk Seraph imo

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
Old Bachus
Dúnadan
posted 09-29-09 12:37 PM EDT (US)     732 / 1865       
I disagree. This forum will die not by new waves coming in, but by a very, very gradual slowing of posters until we're like City Builder Heaven, and places like that.
That's pretty much how most die. Isn't City Builders the Heaven with the most adults? Probably because they were teens when it came out and they just stayed.

~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 09-29-09 01:03 PM EDT (US)     733 / 1865       
Speaking as a staff member, I would much rather that happens and we all look fondly on the Pony than a massive fight that ends up with a good chunk of our forumers becoming bitter/banned.

Of course, I'd much rather you guys decided this was a great enough forum that you were all willing enough to help give it a boot up the backside and enter our little screen shot competition (if you don't have bfme2, try looking for a demo?). It does have a majesty 2 beta key as a prize.
What would I be considered? I wasn't truly an HGer till I came here, but I did COME here on the Traveling Thread.
I would say interloper for the latter- home-grown I tend to consider those who joined because of bfme2 and kept posting. Doesn't mean that interlopers can't call this place 'home' though.

I'm an interloper by my own definition, don't worry

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Blatant
DoFH Seraph & Director of Seraphs
(id: blatant7)
posted 09-29-09 03:24 PM EDT (US)     734 / 1865       
It does have a majesty 2 beta key as a prize.
Uh...excuse me, but it's Dawn of Fantasy. Hmph.
I would say interloper for the latter- home-grown I tend to consider those who joined because of bfme2 and kept posting.
Like me! I'm actually one of the only home-growns that post often, I think.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
Zombie Gaddafi
Eater of no hats
posted 09-29-09 04:13 PM EDT (US)     735 / 1865       
Tbh I get them mixed up all the time.

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 09-29-09 05:02 PM EDT (US)     736 / 1865       
I do get the two mixed up quite badly.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Blatant
posted 09-29-09 05:16 PM EDT (US)     737 / 1865       
It's okay, I forgive you.

Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
posted 09-29-09 05:18 PM EDT (US)     738 / 1865       
I'm pretty sure it's Majesty 2.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
Blatant
posted 09-29-09 05:22 PM EDT (US)     739 / 1865       

Zombie Gaddafi
Eater of no hats
posted 09-29-09 06:41 PM EDT (US)     740 / 1865       
Xzy, you *ing raped blatant's post.

Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
posted 09-29-09 08:33 PM EDT (US)     741 / 1865       
He doesn't seem to understand my very subtle implication.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
Old Bachus
Dúnadan
posted 09-30-09 00:46 AM EDT (US)     742 / 1865       
I would say interloper for the latter- home-grown I tend to consider those who joined because of bfme2 and kept posting. Doesn't mean that interlopers can't call this place 'home' though.

I'm an interloper by my own definition, don't worry
I'm AoMHer by origin, though I'm starting to consider this my HG homebase now. The Library is good for chilling with intellects and wannabe intellects, but the latter tend to ruin things a bit.

>>My work<<

Cheddar Chap
Dúnadan
posted 09-30-09 00:57 AM EDT (US)     743 / 1865       
:Bachus:

I came from AoMH, but the people there suck. And the ones who used to be OK also suck. It sucks.

Suck.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
posted 09-30-09 01:39 AM EDT (US)     744 / 1865       
You mean

/Bachus

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
Cheddar Chap
Dúnadan
posted 09-30-09 02:19 AM EDT (US)     745 / 1865       
No... I mean :Bachus:.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
posted 09-30-09 05:32 AM EDT (US)     746 / 1865       
Eh the hoster removed the image. Lame. I thought I was pretty funny.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
Blatant
posted 09-30-09 07:57 PM EDT (US)     747 / 1865       
Brian says:
i wanna be
Blatant says:
Nice HG is back up
Brian says:
the very best
Brian says:
that no one ever was
Blatant says:
to catch them
Blatant says:
is my real test
Blatant says:
to train them is my cause
Brian says:
to train them is my cause
Blatant says:
i will travel
Brian says:
i will travel across the land
Blatant says:
searching far and wide
Blatant says:
each pokemon
Brian says:
to understand
Blatant says:
the power that's inside
Brian says:
POKEMON
Blatant says:
gotta catch em all
Rotaretilbo says:
IT'S YOU AND ME!
Rotaretilbo says:
I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY!
Blatant says:
POKEMON!
Rotaretilbo says:
OH, YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!
Rotaretilbo says:
IN A WORLD WE MUST DEFEND!
Blatant says:
POKEMON!
Rotaretilbo says:
IT'S SO TRUE!
Rotaretilbo says:
OUR COURAGE WILL PULL US THROUGH!
Brian says:
YOU TEACH ME AND ILL TEACH YOU
Rotaretilbo says:
POKEMON!
Blatant says:
Gotta Catch em all!
Rotaretilbo says:
GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Brian says:
POKEMON!
Some things are best left on MSN. But I couldn't resist.

Old Bachus
Dúnadan
posted 09-30-09 11:51 PM EDT (US)     748 / 1865       
Eh the hoster removed the image. Lame. I thought I was pretty funny.
What was it?
:Bachus:

I came from AoMH, but the people there suck. And the ones who used to be OK also suck. It sucks.

Suck.
Some are fine. OD took a long time for me to understand. What's great about here is as Bingo said, we don't have any pests that think they're so funny or jerkasses that are bound to get banned but doesn't matter 'cus there will allways be someone to take there place.

>>My work<<

[This message has been edited by Old Bachus (edited 09-30-2009 @ 11:55 PM).]

Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
posted 10-01-09 00:11 AM EDT (US)     749 / 1865       
What was it?
It was a demotivational of Sylvester Cat pointing, and holding a knife in his other hand. The caption read "Suffering Suck-otash" a play on words of his catch phrase: "Suffering Succotash". Below it said "Yeah, you AoMH".

Not that I dislike AoMH, I like it. Just Mozzy twisted your words and I thought it was time for a demotivational.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
Cheddar Chap
Dúnadan
posted 10-01-09 01:21 AM EDT (US)     750 / 1865       
I wasn't twisting his words. By saying :Bachus:, I was saying that I'm more into BfME2H than AoMH. That is to say, I consider this my new home Heaven.

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 ··· 28 29 30 31 32 ··· 40 ··· 50 ··· 60 ··· 70 ··· 75  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames