You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, EnemyofJupitor, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.536 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Moon Mafia - Game Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Moon Mafia - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 18 19 20 21 22  Next Page »
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
(id: ashwin13)
posted 05-12-09 11:58 PM EDT (US)         

By the year 2020, it is expected that America will go back to the Moon, heralding a new phase for space exploration. It is believed that bases will be built on the Moon, and maybe eventually cities. There are even plans to terraform and colonize our neighboring planet, Mars. However, in the end, there will always be those opposed to such activities... those opposed to our colonization... of the last frontier...

Time: Day 5

Lynch: 3

Flight List

1. Ashie (ashgerms@yahoo.com)
2. FoO, Ltd. (friend_of_old@hotmail.co.uk)
3. Herr Rottiekins (brebuga4@gmail.com)
4. Young Heir (ritvikmats@gmail.com)
5. Driniano (kingdommusician@yahoo.com)

Deceased

1. King of Pits (Radical - Scum - Organization for the Proving of Conspiracy Theories (OPCT))
2. Bestest of Guestests (Patient Pro-Earth Activist - Iron Semi-Ghost Cult Leader - Cult)
3. Julioso (Flight Technical Director - Tracker/Air Supplier - Town)
4. Dudis (Flight Weapons - Restricted Vigilante - Town)
5. Jaxamundo (Conspiratorial Leader - Unconvertable Unstable Roleblocker Godfather - OPCT)
6. Bannedui (Anti-Luna Terrorist - Absorbing Day Serial Killer)
5. Blatantly Stupid (Radical - Scum - OPCT)

Mission Backup

1. EoJ
2. Catabre

Rules:

• Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. Once is fine, though a mod will be asked to read your edit history. but if it happens multiple times, you may be mod-killed.
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote me!
  • Follow HG's CoC
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote.

Special Mechanic:

Air

Everyone starts with 100% air. However, each night action reduces the amount of air they have by 20%, and each day decreases it by 20% as well. As their air supply decreases, so does the chance of their vote landing on the right person. Any night, you may choose to forgo your night action to instead increase the amount of air you have to 100%. When your air reaches 0%, you die.

My email: ash.win.13@hotmail.com

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!

[This message has been edited by Arvedui (edited 11-01-2009 @ 03:32 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
(id: Xzyiothe)
posted 02-15-10 08:25 PM EDT (US)     476 / 536       
At this point, I'm pretty inclined to believe that Xzy/Drinian is most likely cult.
Well, which is it then?

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 02-15-10 10:11 PM EDT (US)     477 / 536       
But Heir, if we aren't lynching Xzy today, won't we be lynching Ashrzr? It's not like he can investigate the dead (well, actually, he can, apparently, though how useful that might be is yet to be seen). However, I was more talking about a tracker result. Xzy can track ABU tonight, and if he can name who ABU investigates before ABU does, then he most certainly has the powers he's claimed (if he's mafia, he would be a goon that has inherited the kill/block, and so he wouldn't be able to do this).

By the way, Heir, did we ever test your abilities? I can't recall if we had. If you would, inquire of Arvy how your abilities work, exactly, so that we can decide on what the best way to test them would be. Just want to be sure about you, if that's alright.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
Herr Heir
Dúnadan
(id: Heir of Elessar)
posted 02-16-10 06:05 AM EDT (US)     478 / 536       
Sod my last post, I fail at reading my own posts of its 2 in the morning.

Will come up with what my post was actually supposed to mean later, just clarifying this now.

"Chaos is a ladder." - Petyr Middlefinger

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

"And on that day my respect for Herr grew four fold" - SirDante
Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 02-20-10 06:17 PM EDT (US)     479 / 536       
So...you planning on making that post?

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
Herr Heir
Dúnadan
posted 02-21-10 04:24 AM EDT (US)     480 / 536       
I was hoping to, but I forgot what I originally meant and don't really have the time right now. Will get on it in the next 12 hours, hopefully.

"I love it when Heir is scum and knows he's been rumbled, he goes a bit mad."- Newt_Gunray

Herr Heir
Dúnadan
posted 02-21-10 03:37 PM EDT (US)     481 / 536       
Having tried to arrange my thoughts here...

1) The Day 3 write-up suggests that Drinian found proof of the OPCT conspiracy, so maybe he's not part of it, but obviously we can't set too much store by it.

2) We haven't been told whether either of the cult or the mafia have been eliminated, and assuming Arvy is decent enough to do that, both of them our active. Which means both of Xzy and Ashrzr are likely to be scum, of one kind or another.

3) I have no idea why someone would lose their powers if they were converted. Its not as if people can't retain their powers after being converted, that much has been known to happen. So, why? Has Arvy mentioned somewhere that convertees lose their powers?

Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 02-21-10 06:09 PM EDT (US)     482 / 536       
It was primarily just a thought on my part, since the cult leader was very powerful and very unlucky to have been lynched so early.

Herr Heir
Dúnadan
posted 02-22-10 02:38 PM EDT (US)     483 / 536       
No thoughts on the rest of those points?

Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 02-23-10 02:13 AM EDT (US)     484 / 536       
The first one isn't really particularly damning. The second could be...I'd have to go and look to see whether or not Arvy generally declares factions dead or not. I think he does, which makes that point fair, but more against Ashrzr than Xzy, considering the first point. I still think that Ashrzr, who is more likely mafioso than cult, is a bigger threat to us than Xzy. FoO can investigate Xzy tonight, if you'd like.

Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 02-25-10 04:08 AM EDT (US)     485 / 536       
So...um...anyone there?

Herr Heir
Dúnadan
posted 02-25-10 10:45 AM EDT (US)     486 / 536       
I am. But we need Xzy over here quickly. Also, I don't like the way he appears only when there's some pressure on him. Maybe he just can't be arsed to do anything other than that, but so close to the endgame, we should be moving quicker...

Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 03-03-10 09:40 PM EDT (US)     487 / 536       
Alright, so here's the plan.

We lynch Ashrzr today. [strike]FoO[/strike] ABU (srsly, why did we let the second most inactive person alive replace the most active? I can probably convince FoO to replace back in if you'd like) investigates Xzy tonight. We lynch any remaining dirty scum tomorrow. We win.

Is this agreeable? I don't have a vote, per my air level, so it will take all three of you to actually make a lynch on Ashrzr.

Herr Heir
Dúnadan
posted 03-03-10 11:03 PM EDT (US)     488 / 536       
Fine. Anything to get over with this day now. It doesn't help that Ashrzr hasn't really pitched up with anything recently...

Unvote

Vote: Ashrzr

Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 03-20-10 03:40 AM EDT (US)     489 / 536       
I could murder someone right about now...and Arvy's the closest at hand.

But srsly. We can haz votes?

Ashrzr
Battle of the Forums EEH winning team
(id: normandy887)
posted 03-23-10 09:18 AM EDT (US)     490 / 536       
Damn it, like every single time I'm gonna win, I get lynched at the hand of impatience. Oh well.

I'm not the scum. Pretty sure it's Rot.

Unvote, Vote: Ashrzr

"Cue gang-rape music!" - Rotaretilbo
"What the f*** is gang-rape music?" - Cheddar Chap
Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
posted 04-28-10 02:14 AM EDT (US)     491 / 536       
Why would Rot draw attention to himself like this? If he were scum out of air, he'd say he did have air and would say he protected person X. It's quite a gambit. While suspicious, it's not nearly as suspicious as our odd one out here.

Vote: Ashrzr

Pretty sure I voted for him and I'm also sure Arvy quit hg but w/e

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 04-28-10 06:25 AM EDT (US)     492 / 536       
I will murder Arvy after torturing all of the game info out of him, and then use his account to update the game. If Ashrzr isn't the last scum and I happen to immediately just know who the last scum is, it's because Arvy is dead.

But seriously, ARVY! WHERE ARE YOU!? I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP!

Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
posted 04-28-10 11:41 AM EDT (US)     493 / 536       
Rot just admitted to being a killer!

vote: rot

DIE SCUM

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 07-26-10 02:17 AM EDT (US)     494 / 536       
I hate that we're so close to victory here and Arvy can't be assed to make a single post during his summer break. I'm beginning to get quite angry.

Ashrzr
posted 07-26-10 02:30 PM EDT (US)     495 / 536       
I'm not scum, guys. Really. If I was, I would've said so by now.

Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
(id: ashwin13)
posted 07-26-10 09:28 PM EDT (US)     496 / 536       
k broskis. Now that school's started again, I'll update this. Happy?

Can someone just give me a quick vote count?

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
Ashrzr
posted 07-27-10 10:58 AM EDT (US)     497 / 536       
I think there's three votes on me (Heir, Xzy, Rot)

Cheddar Chap
Dúnadan
(id: The Cheese Man)
posted 07-27-10 05:45 PM EDT (US)     498 / 536       
I replace in...

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 07-30-10 05:28 PM EDT (US)     499 / 536       
Rotaretilbo votes Ashrzr (not enough air)
Heir of Elessar votes Ashrzr
Heir of Elessar unvotes Ashrzr
Heir of Elessar votes Xzyiothe
Xzyiothe votes Ashrzr
Heir of Elessar unvotes Xzyiothe
Heir of Elessar votes Ashrzr
Ashrzr votes Ashrzr
Xzyiothe votes Ashrzr (failed to unvote; lynch already made)

End vote count: three on Ashrzr, one on some other random person

Herr Heir
Dúnadan
posted 07-30-10 11:05 PM EDT (US)     500 / 536       
People still keeping my 3rd ever mafia game running? Pretty cool.

This mafia has now been up for an year and a quarter, if we manage to complete it that's got to be some sort of a record for longest ever complete game, right?

« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 18 19 20 21 22  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames