Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » Dreams
Bottom
Topic Subject:Dreams
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
(id: ashwin13)
posted 11-27-08 03:53 PM EDT (US)         
I had a really weird dream last night that I must share for some reason. Bear with me, please.

It started with me waking up in some desolate city. There were few people around me, but hey, they were there. They all wore these silver clothes and seemed busy at work. I got up and it seemed that I knew this place, I had been here forever. Yet, I didn't know it. All around me were these walls, like I was in a hole, round and circular. I never cared to look up, oddly enough. I then started walking around and found out a bit. In the very middle was another hole, leading deep down, misty and blurred. It was said that there lived the overlords. We up here were workers, throwing food and whatever else they requested down to them. Eventually, I got into the work mode and made a few friends as well.

Then I had my first flashback. It was a presentation, showing that scientists believed at one time the Earth was covered in oceans. They also believe that at one time, there were few if any oceans.

After the flashback, I looked up and I saw that we were in a hole, stretching up and up to a windy surface. I also saw that there were these Pterodactyl like creatures on the cavern walls, and somehow I knew one of them and called it over. I asked for a ride to the surface and it agreed. It started flapping its wings after I got on, lifting us both up. Then, when we got onto the surface, it was like a roller coaster ride. It was so windy, it said, that there was no need to flap. First thing I saw were other pterodactyls and humans on them. Then, on the surface, I saw the remnants of Aztec houses, looking notoriously like the ones in AoE3. We started flying around the world. I saw the remnants of the pyramids, withered down and beaten. The skyscrapers were still tall, but Big Ben had long since been destroyed. I saw the desolate plains of Africa and huge wastelands stretching as far as the eye could see. And there were few oceans.

Then I had another flashback. It was me and my Dad, in business suits, at a diplomatic meeting in Japan. It was talk about war. After the meeting, he told me that my Mom and sister were in America.

Back in the hole where I had woken up, I started working with my friends. It was long and tedious. A message came up somehow from the overlords about how they now wanted books. Suddenly, another flashback. My Dad took me to another room and it was white, with a long, long desk on one wall. There were cabinets and in them, books. He showed me them. Then, suddenly he stood up, sad, and said that everyone else was dead. Then I saw a flash of light outside the window, and then, no more.

So my friends showed me to the bookcase, and it was the same desk my Dad had showed me long ago. I recognized it immediately, but was so confused. We started throwing the books down the hole. They moved hilariously slowly. Maybe a 3 feet per 5 minutes. Then, I saw another flashback. It was a woman, crying, praying for her life. She was killed.

Anger flooded me, and I saw the last book was The Da Vinci Code. My old copy. I told my friends it was time for rebellion. They started chanting and got everyone else into a small corner of the city, everyone chanting rebellion. I came last, and gave a wonderful speech, which I have forgotten.

Our weapons were little, high energy balls, radiant with light. We had to throw them at an overlord to kill them. However, they could not be touching water. We jumped into the hole and, after a few hours, landed into a pool of water up to our waists. Our overlords looked like that aqua thing from Hellboy. There were many, and they had their own energy balls. It became a game of dodgeball, really, and I "cheated" twice, and eventually the water was gone, drained. It became easier, and we finished off the rest, few of us dead. Then, some new overlords came in, made of rock and stone. They pushed us aside and looked around, then made themselves home. Someone commented about fire, and then I don't remember the brief rest.

Please discuss your dreams or this dream in this thread.

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
AuthorReplies:
Gallowglass
Dúnadan
posted 12-08-08 02:00 PM EDT (US)     51 / 83       
What's more surprising is the fact that he forgot he mentioned it...

------m------m------
(o o)
(~)

Monkey beats bunny. Please put Monkey in your signature to prevent the rise of bunny.
m0n|<3yz r 2 pwn n00b
Friend of Old
Resident Madman
posted 12-08-08 02:59 PM EDT (US)     52 / 83       
Without conext, you have no idea how wrong this sounds.

Doctor FoO
Bingo Little
Dúnadan
(id: Medusasson)
posted 12-08-08 03:19 PM EDT (US)     53 / 83       
Besides, he's saying someone in my family is a lesbian.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 12-08-08 03:44 PM EDT (US)     54 / 83       
Someone in Arvi's family is a lesbian?! ...
I refer thee to post 53.

|
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
Kyr Nelenar
Dúnadan
(id: darkservant)
posted 12-08-08 09:13 PM EDT (US)     55 / 83       
I refer thee to post 53.
I refer thee to post 56...

_.,-=~+"^'`:Kyr Nlnar:`'^"+~=-,._
"n rans Helara" - "Live Well Friend"
"krnai Scar-lu" --- "krnai of Thirteen"
Remember Kids: "Kyr" rhymes with fire...
Sometimes your imagination inspires other people to use theirs.-Sir Hugh-
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 12-09-08 00:48 AM EDT (US)     56 / 83       
Besides, he's saying someone in my family is a lesbian.

|
Hnossa
Hnaughty
posted 12-09-08 02:23 PM EDT (US)     57 / 83       
I keep having nightmares where somebody I care about a lot hurts themselves and no matter how hard I try, I couldn't stop them.

[This message has been edited by Hnossa (edited 12-09-2008 @ 02:24 PM).]

Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 12-09-08 03:50 PM EDT (US)     58 / 83       
No one, and I mean no one, deserves that.

|
Blatant
DoFH Seraph & Director of Seraphs
(id: blatant7)
posted 12-09-08 04:57 PM EDT (US)     59 / 83       
Oh god. That's terrible. I know I couldn't stand that.

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
Old Bachus
Dúnadan
posted 12-10-08 03:08 AM EDT (US)     60 / 83       
I dreamed I fell out of a tower. *shivers at memory*

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
Sargon II
Dúnadan
posted 12-10-08 07:38 AM EDT (US)     61 / 83       
I had a dream for the first time in ages.

Basically, I was 29, and I had a kid, and he was pestering me for a dog, and eventually I gave in and chose a German Schnauzer. Then later that night I was asleep, but woken by a knock on the door.I answered it to a polite, upright, man-sized Schnauzer in quite a nice suit. He clicked his heels and said in a heavy German accent zat I required unt dog and what might be expected of him.

I want Sigmund to get THAT one.

Veni, Vidi, Castratavi Illegitimos.
TaylorFlame
Lizard the Bard
posted 12-10-08 07:55 AM EDT (US)     62 / 83       
I keep having nightmares where somebody I care about a lot hurts themselves and no matter how hard I try, I couldn't stop them.
That happens to me in real life and it is not fun.

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
Might Of Grond
Dúnadan
posted 12-10-08 12:12 PM EDT (US)     63 / 83       
Basically, I was 29,
How did you know you were 29?
That happens to me in real life and it is not fun.
Ouch, I would ask you who and why but that's not relly right.

Someone in my family is highly likely to turn emo, and I don't know what I can do to stop it.

Does my bum look big in this? Stop staring at my face.
Sargon II
Dúnadan
posted 12-10-08 12:29 PM EDT (US)     64 / 83       
I don't know!
Someone in my family is highly likely to turn emo, and I don't know what I can do to stop it.
Give them a demo.

TaylorFlame
Lizard the Bard
posted 12-10-08 09:24 PM EDT (US)     65 / 83       
Someone in my family is highly likely to turn emo, and I don't know what I can do to stop it
Talk to them. Thats the best thing you can do.
Ouch, I would ask you who and why but that's not relly right.
One of my friends. She's lived a very screwed up life and suffers from numerous physical and mental problems. I feel sorry for her because she is too nice to deserve any of it.

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.

[This message has been edited by TaylorFlame (edited 12-10-2008 @ 09:28 PM).]

Might Of Grond
Dúnadan
posted 12-11-08 04:51 PM EDT (US)     66 / 83       
Give them a demo.
You first, please!
One of my friends. She's lived a very screwed up life and suffers from numerous physical and mental problems. I feel sorry for her because she is too nice to deserve any of it.

Sargon II
Dúnadan
posted 12-11-08 06:24 PM EDT (US)     67 / 83       
You first, please!
*sigh* Did no one get the (small) pun?

Might Of Grond
Dúnadan
posted 12-12-08 12:08 PM EDT (US)     68 / 83       
D.EMO - Ha, pathetic!!!

Sickens me.

Sargon II
Dúnadan
posted 12-13-08 07:57 AM EDT (US)     69 / 83       
I know, it was terrible.

Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 12-15-08 00:34 AM EDT (US)     70 / 83       
I had a dream where it's 2016 and I'm the only one of us current members still visiting the site, just as active as I am now. The rest of you have left, and I'm still not a mod. Everyone is new and while they themselves are couple of years are old, in my mind, they're newbies, still. I am all depressed and stuff because I can never have the same type of convos and stuff with them as I had with you guys, and eventually, I get in touch with a couple of you (no specific names shall be mentioned here) and we arrange to meet in some place that, thinking back on it, might have been the middle of the effing Atlantic.

Then I woke up.

|
Andalus
Dúnadan
posted 12-15-08 06:45 AM EDT (US)     71 / 83       
Presumably the same way I know it's Tuesday.
Bingo Little
Dúnadan
(id: Medusasson)
posted 12-15-08 12:27 PM EDT (US)     72 / 83       
I think I had a dream about squirrels a few days ago but I can't remember any of it

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
Hnossa
Hnaughty
posted 12-15-08 01:39 PM EDT (US)     73 / 83       
I had a dream about a cruise ship being on fire, but the old rich people were too busy chilling in the hot tubs to allow me to save them. Then the ship was on a railroad, and the guy who controlled the ship didn't want to stop for some people we accidentally left behind and were running after us.
Catabre
BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
posted 12-15-08 01:57 PM EDT (US)     74 / 83       
I had a wierd one last night:

I wake up in an old, grimy, rusty bathroom and was being attacked by pyrokinetic cockroaches. As they start hurling fireballs at me I grap a towel and bounce them back at the roaches. As they shrivel up and die, I'm laughing hysterically, then turn on the showerhead. I'm pleasantly surprised as Milk starts to flow out and after I drink a half-gallon it stops flowing out. After that I woke up.

Anyone care to interpret it for me? I'll give out cookies.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 12-15-2008 @ 01:57 PM).]

Franey
Town Drunk
(id: Franey_rules)
posted 12-15-08 02:38 PM EDT (US)     75 / 83       
I have a couple pretty weird reccuring dreams. In one, I'll be with friends or family in a stressful situation or a dangerous one. And if we get to safety, or everything is calm and we start talking, all my teeth fall out into my hands and its quite unsettling. it starts with me feeling one my teeht being loose and I'll tough it, then it's like a water fall of my teeth falling out.

In the other, I'll just be in a normal everyday sitaution, but last night it was at a concert. Everything will be normal except the fact that its very hard for me to open my eyes so I have trouble seeing. I struggle with it through my whole dream until I wake up.
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames