You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Innsider (Strategies)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Atzy, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Innsider (Strategies) » Just how strong are these archers?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Just how strong are these archers?
Aesperus
Dúnadan
posted 06-25-09 11:19 AM EDT (US)         
Firstly I know they have an archer guide here, but those are the most commonly used. The archers that I would like to know about are the ones that I have never seen anyone use online. The Elven Warriors rom the Inns if your MotW seem like they are pretty strong but I want to compare their ini with the Rhohirrim (since they have toggle weapon), and the Spider Riders for the Goblins. I've used Elven Warriors in the past and they seem pretty flexible since they can kill buildings and Infantry with relativ ease. Now I'm sure these guys may not be as good as the others but it would still be cool to know how good they are with their bows.

We all have a choice, so make yours wisely. If its wrong then make the best out of it.
AuthorReplies:
algis1992
Dúnadan
posted 06-25-09 12:04 PM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
Elven Warrios from the inn are OP. Especialy vs elves, bcz of their longer range tan Lorien Archers, at least i think thats the reason.
Apart from that they are quite trample ressitant, so you can't
trample them with cav. You can however engage them in melee with cav.
But anyways Lorien Warriors are very strong, they are OP.

The other 2 are cav, w/h you say. Anyways, spiderriders can use there bows to kill other cav well. Rohirim do that already bcz of their splash damage, but their bows are still good, as are spider riders, to shoot at pikes or something.

All fo these are used A LOT. No idea where you got the idea from that they are not used :S.
Dedonus
Dúnadan
posted 06-25-09 01:53 PM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
Since when could you get Elven Warriors from inns? I always thought it was like this:
Men: Dunedain
Elves: Hobbits
Dwarves: Men of Dale
Isengard: Dunlandlings
Goblins: Corsairs
Mordor: Corsairs

Did something change?

Senatus Populusque Romanus (SPQR) - The Senate and the Roman people
"Veni vidi vici"- Julius Caesar- I came, I saw, I conquered
"Ego vos hortor ut amicitiam omnibus rebus humanis anteponatis." - Cicero - I urge you to set friendship before all other human affairs.
Crusard
Dúnadan
posted 06-25-09 04:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
The inn hordes have changed (along with the whole game balance) in the 1.06 patch.

Patch up your game
jetix
Dúnadan
posted 06-26-09 00:42 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
And now which units are coming from the Inns???????
Masterbadeend
Dúnadan
posted 06-26-09 09:12 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
Men: Elven Warriors
Elves: Peasants
Dwarves: Hobbits
Isengard: Corsairs
Mordor: Haradrim (BFME 1)
Goblins: Wildmen of Dunland
I suppose Jetix means patch 1.06
Aesperus
Dúnadan
posted 06-26-09 01:26 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
To algis' post, I haven't relly seen people use them when I fight them. Still Elven Warriors are so far my favorite unit. They got a grea fire rate though.

We all have a choice, so make yours wisely. If its wrong then make the best out of it.
algis1992
Dúnadan
posted 06-28-09 03:52 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
Strange, i often face them when i play elves. Maybe its because you play a faction they are less good against...
I don't see them often when i don't play elves, thats true.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames