You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Innsider (Strategies)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Atzy, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Innsider (Strategies) » Mordor and Elves and Men(that are busy) vs. a lot of Goblins and Theoden and Rohhirim
Bottom
Topic Subject:Mordor and Elves and Men(that are busy) vs. a lot of Goblins and Theoden and Rohhirim
jetix
Dúnadan
posted 06-24-09 11:39 PM EDT (US)         
once i was playing Weather Hills i was elves my allies were men and mordor my opponents were goblins mordor and men

I got some Archers then some more and they went to the men then Haldir and all my units were going to the Men base because i thought that Gobling con do nothing...But suddenly Theoden came and had some Rohhirim Goblins came too like 7-8 goblin hordes and 4-5 Half trolls i had Haldir and some Achers and some Pikemen mordor had some pikemen and archers and 2 nazguls...

What to do?????????????????
AuthorReplies:
Masterbadeend
Dúnadan
posted 06-25-09 07:50 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
Theoden: you cannot do much about it if you are elves, but cooperate with your allies (Towerguards are strong). You kill 8 bataljons goblins with ease if you have 2 archer bataljons and 1 sword bataljon (halftrolls the same).
And if you don't want to get such big armies against you, you should rush your opponents.
Crusard
Dúnadan
posted 06-25-09 04:12 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
1) Summon our favourite op Tom Bombadil
2) Right-click his abilito to activate autocast
3) Watch the slaughter

ps: Tom also has advanced (stackable) +25% def/att leadership. That should boost your archers and pikemen to take care of the rohirrim and trolls.
algis1992
Dúnadan
posted 06-28-09 03:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
i did not know that

is it also stackable (?) with other high leadership? for example that of elrond or saruman?
Ceaser97
Dúnadan
posted 08-08-09 10:19 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
if the enemies sent all of there armies against you, then they're practically slitting there own throats. the goblins base is probably wide open, albeit training troops.

Veni, Vedi, Nedi, Sedi.
(I came, I saw, I went back to get a sweater.)
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames