You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Innsider (Strategies)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Atzy, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.6 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Innsider (Strategies) » bfme2 good campaign Dul Guldur How to destroy the fortress?
Bottom
Topic Subject:bfme2 good campaign Dul Guldur How to destroy the fortress?
jetix
Dúnadan
posted 05-28-09 00:42 AM EDT (US)         
I am playing bfme2 good campaign Dul Guldur and i even do not imagine how to destroy the enemy fortress!!My powers are:Rallying Call,Rebuld,Heal,Elven GIfts,Enshrouding Mist,Summon Men of Dale,Lone Tower,Call Tom Bombadil,Elven Wood,Barrage,Cloud Break and Earthquake.

My heroes are:King Dain,Gloin and Elrond(May be Glorfindel too).

My dwarven units are:4 catapults(not with flaming munitions),Axe Throwers(no ubgraded),Guardians(not ubgraded).
My elven units are:Lorien Archers(not ubgraded)and Lorien Warriors(not ubgraded).

In 2minutes30seconds i will get reinforcements from Elves.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!HOW TO DESTROY THE FORTRESS???????????
AuthorReplies:
Catabre
BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
posted 05-28-09 09:18 AM EDT (US)     1 / 6       
Make a bunch fo siege weapons and surround them with fulkly upgraded infantry and archers.

In the land all around Dol Guldur kill the spiderling lairs for their money, and then build mallord trees or dwarven mines for a large resource income.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
Crusard
Dúnadan
posted 05-28-09 11:49 AM EDT (US)     2 / 6       
You can just use Elrond's truesight to reveal the way and then destroy the whole base using Barrage+Earthquake+Flood/etc.
You don't even need to move from your initial spot at all.
Of course this is the glitchy, "EA sucks" way to do it

As the enemy doesn't attack (he just sends 2 trolls once in a while, nothing more till the scripted mordor attack which isn't a big deal) you have plenty of time to prepare.
Build lots of mines/mallorns for unlimited resources and upgrade all your troops (try to mantain your reinforcements alive). Use catapults and ents to clear the way of wall catapults, then move your main force in.
The final missions in BFME2 stink XD
Aesperus
Dúnadan
posted 05-28-09 02:04 PM EDT (US)     3 / 6       
The final missions in BFME2 stink XD
Never seen a truer statement.

We all have a choice, so make yours wisely. If its wrong then make the best out of it.
jetix
Dúnadan
posted 05-30-09 05:50 AM EDT (US)     4 / 6       
now my problems are their catapults and my Ents.Catapults are TOO STRONG!!my only units against them are catapults.And Ents...They are losing health TOO QUICKLY!!!What to do?
Crusard
Dúnadan
posted 05-30-09 12:21 PM EDT (US)     5 / 6       
Remember my first post?
Earthquake, Barrage, Flood, Flare, any of them destroy everything on their way with a single click
Masterbadeend
Dúnadan
posted 05-30-09 03:01 PM EDT (US)     6 / 6       
You can try another method against the catas (which is a bit less lame then Crusard's way ), You get a BW (battlewagon) and a catapult (all from dwarves. Then you lets the catas aim at your BW, and order YOUR catapult to attack the enemies catapults

[This message has been edited by Masterbadeend (edited 05-30-2009 @ 03:02 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames