You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » Missing AI Scripts!??!?!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Missing AI Scripts!??!?!
ufogeek
Dúnadan
posted 03-11-06 06:46 AM EDT (US)         
I looked inside libraries.big.. and couldn't find any AI scripts for the new factions - am i looking up the wrong place, or did EA release an incomplete product? And heroes behaviorial scripts for new heroes are also missing (the scripts for heroes carried over from BFME1 are there) - things like when to use their powers and when to retreat.

Also missing are the formation behaviors for new hordes (what is there seems obsoleted - eg. use of wedge formation, etc. that doesn't exist anymore)

Have things changed in BFM2 such that these AI scripts are no longer used/needed, or are they simply missing??? I am pretty sure these scripts are still used... but I cannot figure out WHERE THE HELL are the scripts for the new units!!!

AuthorReplies:
Bendak
Dúnadan
posted 03-11-06 09:54 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
I have no idea mate. Perhaps you overlooked the data on the cd-rom.

B e n d e r s . . . 2004

ex SWGBH scn designer
ex BFME2H cherub
ufogeek
Dúnadan
posted 03-11-06 10:09 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
No... that's not the case, because BFME (both 1 and 2) does a full install - the game doesn't read from the CD/DVD once thae game starts, the CD/DVD is only for checking during start up...

Any modders here? Or EA devs to clarify?

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames