You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » Anyone have a guide?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Anyone have a guide?
McElfy
Dúnadan
posted 01-21-07 11:29 AM EDT (US)         
Srry it would seem i am nagging about it but does any one no a Guide on ini files that is not about the particle system.

I am a lord of custum heroes. I can glitch, give one endless heal's and make one that is very hard to kill. But if you do glitch it olny shows a weakness in your hero. cah tips and secretsTDL|Suaron
AuthorReplies:
MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
(id: Ancalagon_4554)
posted 01-21-07 12:20 PM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
What do you want do to?
McElfy
Dúnadan
posted 01-21-07 02:50 PM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
all u can think of plz

I am a lord of custum heroes. I can glitch, give one endless heal's and make one that is very hard to kill. But if you do glitch it olny shows a weakness in your hero. cah tips and secretsTDL|Suaron
MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
posted 01-21-07 03:26 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
I need specifics. Do you have FinalBIG?
McElfy
Dúnadan
posted 01-21-07 03:44 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
yes i do have FinalBig. would u no how to use the comandset code to make a Elven Barracks to spawn all it's default units (includind the upgrade button) with an added unit witch is the Rohan elves of bfme1?

[This message has been edited by McElfy (edited 01-21-2007 @ 03:46 PM).]

Beserkidiot
Dúnadan
posted 01-22-07 12:18 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
well the easiest way: JBV's new site(i cant remember wot it is but its got a bunch of random tutorials on it including ini if he has finished them)
McElfy
Dúnadan
posted 01-22-07 03:29 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Great. can you fing the name if the site?

MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
posted 01-22-07 06:40 PM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
Find any JBV post. Look at the sig.
MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
posted 01-23-07 04:33 PM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
Also, JBV has more of the advanced tutorials and his FX one was stolen in some aspects from many others I've seen.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames