You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » a CAH idea that hasn't been posted 2^27 times
Bottom
Topic Subject:a CAH idea that hasn't been posted 2^27 times
dareaper555
Dúnadan
posted 01-15-07 12:45 PM EDT (US)         
ok here is my idea
how about giving ne of the hero classes, lets say wanderer, the ability to have 5 powers, but the powers can be chosen from any class, like lets say i want him to have spear throw, invulnerability, word of power, leap, and spill oil/light fire, even if this hero would be uneffective but this is just a demonstration of my idea.

i know it sounds impossible even with editing animations and INI and stuff, a new mod or any other help you can give me wuld be much apprecited.

i would not be using these heros for multiplayer, that would be immoral and ruin the game

[This message has been edited by dareaper555 (edited 01-15-2007 @ 12:52 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
DevilsWarrior
Dúnadan
(id: evl1312)
posted 01-15-07 12:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
impossible,they would never do that.They give all classes certain powers so they can be unique.No one wants heros having the same powers,that would be piontless.

Oh and the HG community doesNOT support the usage of glitched heros for any reason at all.

I love my girl.She gets me through the day.
You will never truly know even your best of friends
Come play with me onXbox live. Help me pwn ppl!
jbv3737
Dúnadan
posted 01-19-07 12:47 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
wrong... it is very possible, to save time EA games and made all the heroes exactly the same except for upgrades that trigger: the heroes model, sub objects ( armors swords etc) *ALL* the CAH abilities, and the upgrades give the attributes for the health, armor, etc.
The way I made mine was just edit the game into a mod, (backing up the normal version) and allow the hero I wanted to have any abilities I wanted in that unique CAH commandset ( the place where u choose your powers while building a hero) if you do it right you will be even able to make them come at level 1.

The hero I made before I uninstalled boring bfme2:

Class: Troll
Armor: All troll armor ( mixed into 1)
Weapon: All (mixed into 1 big hammer spike thingy
Abilities:
Level 1 Mighty earthquake shaker
Level 2 Elven archer heal, ( press l and then s to make endless heal, lol)
Level 3 Wizard Word of power
Level 4 Mighty spear throw
Level 5 Haradrims Curse convert thingy.

After I made this hero I converted back my version by deleted the changed ini.files and replacing it with the normal version. After doing so I could use that hero online on the normal versions of the game. It is very possible as long as EA games has their heads up their a$$es.

im sure someone will be closing this topic now, i really dont care i ant coming back anyways, im leaving bfme2. bye.

oh yea and the edited heroes dont make out of synch.

[This message has been edited by jbv3737 (edited 01-19-2007 @ 12:49 PM).]

DevilsWarrior
Dúnadan
(id: evl1312)
posted 01-20-07 11:26 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
NOOOOO don't leave us jbv

abyway,your story is very hard to do and sounds like a glitched hero to me but whatever.Like you said "As long as EA games have thier heads up thier a$$es"

I love my girl.She gets me through the day.
You will never truly know even your best of friends
Come play with me onXbox live. Help me pwn ppl!
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 01-21-07 08:41 AM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Its possible without editing the ini.file
Please read my create a gliched hero guide http://bfme2.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=339

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"You can't trust yeebaagooon to lead a rebelion, He would send everyone to steal mirrors so he could bask in his own brilliance." - Out Reach
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto|Multiplayer: Minigames Z|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames