You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.14 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » Adding New Potrait Images To The Game?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Adding New Potrait Images To The Game?
themouthofsimon
Dúnadan
posted 01-05-07 01:52 PM EDT (US)         
Hey,

I was wondering how i add a potrait image to the game? say to the noldor or something!

Thanks Simon

"The rider was robed all in black, and black was his lofty helm; yet this was no ringwraith but a living man. The lieutenant of the Tower of Barad-dur he was, and his name was remembered in no tale; for he himself had forgotten it..."
AuthorReplies:
MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
(id: Ancalagon_4554)
posted 01-05-07 02:05 PM EDT (US)     1 / 14       
Well, the first step would be to create the image in .tga file format. Got that?
themouthofsimon
Dúnadan
posted 01-06-07 02:50 AM EDT (US)     2 / 14       
Thanks, and done.

"The rider was robed all in black, and black was his lofty helm; yet this was no ringwraith but a living man. The lieutenant of the Tower of Barad-dur he was, and his name was remembered in no tale; for he himself had forgotten it..."
MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
posted 01-06-07 02:56 PM EDT (US)     3 / 14       
After that, convert it to .dds file format.
themouthofsimon
Dúnadan
posted 01-07-07 04:46 AM EDT (US)     4 / 14       
i manged to convert it to tga, but i cant find how to convert it to dds. sorry

MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
posted 01-07-07 11:36 AM EDT (US)     5 / 14       
Look here.
themouthofsimon
Dúnadan
posted 01-07-07 03:48 PM EDT (US)     6 / 14       
Says that page has been removed! lol

MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
posted 01-07-07 03:56 PM EDT (US)     7 / 14       
There's a weird problem with that link. Copy and paste it into your browser.

http://eliteforce2.filefront.com/file/DDS_Converter;29412

themouthofsimon
Dúnadan
posted 01-08-07 02:24 AM EDT (US)     8 / 14       
Am Downloading it now. Thanks

MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
posted 01-08-07 04:02 PM EDT (US)     9 / 14       
Convert the image to .DDS and put in the textures.big file.
themouthofsimon
Dúnadan
posted 01-09-07 11:26 AM EDT (US)     10 / 14       
I have tried to convert it but it says ' [error elrong.tga] is not a power of 2 in size ' what should i do?

MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
posted 01-09-07 04:42 PM EDT (US)     11 / 14       
Is this in the converter?
themouthofsimon
Dúnadan
posted 01-10-07 02:28 AM EDT (US)     12 / 14       
yes. i have no.1 converted them to tga. then i downloaded the converter, installed it, then used the tga. images in the converter, selected "dds." format and clicked on the convert buttton but then the message before came up.

MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
posted 01-10-07 08:58 PM EDT (US)     13 / 14       
I don't know. I'd create it in .tga to start with.
themouthofsimon
Dúnadan
posted 01-11-07 02:24 AM EDT (US)     14 / 14       
oh, maybe this is all to complicated for me lol! sorry for watsing your time!

Simon

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames