You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » Gollum / The Ring in ROTWK
Bottom
Topic Subject:Gollum / The Ring in ROTWK
WKDClown01
Dúnadan
posted 01-03-07 11:41 PM EDT (US)         
Anyone else having a problem getting the RING to work with Angmar?

Has the scripting changed for the Gollum in the ROTWK expansion?

I got the ring.. in a map I made, and using Angmar.. I couldn't get the ring to go into my fortress.. they just kept walking in and out.. never leaving it in...

It has me puzzled.. the ring worked fine in BFME2, now it doesn't seem to work.. strange

AuthorReplies:
MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
(id: Ancalagon_4554)
posted 01-04-07 07:03 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
So on a self-made map the ring cannot go to the base, but in the normal gameplay it can....

Hm...

Is this what's happening?

WKDClown01
Dúnadan
posted 01-06-07 01:06 AM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Sorry it has been a few days..

Well, I played the game again.. same map.. same situation, this time I used a hero to return the ring.. and it worked.. I dunno... I think maybe the expansion has some issues..

here are a few other problems I noticed:

- When fighting an Angmar mirror match, the fortress superpower (cant remember the name..) is very glitchy, as in it doesn't always want to fire for some reason..

- Same situation (mirror Angmar).. The WOLF Spellbook power, he will not "eat" enemy Angmar forces to replenish his health.

Those are just a few..

jbv3737
Dúnadan
posted 01-08-07 01:27 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
rise of the witchking only took ea games about 3 months to make? its just a untested mod off bfme2. ofcourse its gonna have issues in every corner of it's lazy coding.
MR ANCALAGON
Dúnadan
(id: Ancalagon_4554)
posted 01-08-07 04:01 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
I wouldn't say that. I agree that it could have been better, but I wouldn't suggest lazy coders...
jbv3737
Dúnadan
posted 01-09-07 02:00 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
you should look at some of the new units inis. a lot of them are just child objected and reskined off other units..
trust me if i got paied what they got paid, I could make a mod just like rotw within a year or less, alone...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames