You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » HOW Do I set the cpu AI for a map i create?
Bottom
Topic Subject:HOW Do I set the cpu AI for a map i create?
Charging_Knight
Dúnadan
posted 06-04-06 10:06 AM EDT (US)         
HOW Do I set the cpu AI for a map i create?As in when i make my army for example, defend minas tirith, then I create an enemy army comtrolled by CPU, how do i assign the cpu units to a cpu ai?Is it possible to make the cpu attack me with the already present units?can anyone help me?perhaps sumone with msn messenger could add me and help me plz?my email is navinkumarpk@hotmail.com...GMT+8HRS..THANKS!
AuthorReplies:
Pulkit
Dúnadan
posted 06-04-06 02:53 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       

Quote:

HOW Do I set the cpu AI for a map i create?

The game has an in-built AI that it appends to the CPU players. However, you can modify and create your own AI-type functioning with the help of Teams, Scripts, AI Build Lists etc. Two great tutorials to learn CPU player setup are the latest releases from EA, both found on on this page, the last two tutorials.

Quote:

how do i assign the cpu units to a cpu ai

The CPU units are automatically assigned to the game AI.

Quote:

Is it possible to make the cpu attack me with the already present units

Yes! If the CPU is an enemy to you, then it will simply try to find you and attack you. However, if you wish to control their attack in a specific manner, or improve their intelligence, you can set up teams and attach scripts to them. For example, instead of a normal AI attack on your Minas Tirith map, you can set up team containing siege weapons, giving them great priority so that the AI builds this team of units first and attacks with it. More about teams and scripts can be learnt in the above mentioned tutorials!

Tales of Middle-Earth | Don't miss it

[This message has been edited by Pulkit (edited 06-04-2006 @ 02:54 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames