You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » Can someone suggest a set of trees for painting in the various existing maps in BFME 2?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Can someone suggest a set of trees for painting in the various existing maps in BFME 2?
Charging_Knight
Dúnadan
posted 06-04-06 10:03 AM EDT (US)         
Can someone suggest a set of trees for painting in the various existing maps in BFME 2?As in what tree set would be suitable for Ithilien,Shire,etc..cos the existing trees cant be copied and pasted again and its too time comsuming to seek out the trees manually..Thanks
AuthorReplies:
Pulkit
Dúnadan
posted 06-04-06 02:34 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I suggest the latter, as that would familiarise you with the trees offered by the World Builder. This will in turn help you in the future.

Regarding ideas for types of trees, were I you I'd go for whichever trees I like, and whichever of those fit! For example, you cannot expect a spider-webbed Mirkwood tree to show special appearance on a Shire map! Just explore and I'm sure you'll enjoy discovering the many types of trees and the vast options for you to colour the map. (Don't go overboard! 14 types of trees are what EA recommends for a maximum.)

Tales of Middle-Earth | Don't miss it
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames