You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » Post Your Scenario Idea(s)
Bottom
Topic Subject:Post Your Scenario Idea(s)
TrituateXH53
Dúnadan
posted 02-27-06 08:14 PM EDT (US)         
Hi guys, seeing as nobody has made a thread about it yet, I thought that I would.
Well, the title says it all, just post up your scenario idea(s). I am still thinking of one, but I might make some of the classics like a Blood type map just for fun. I also want to make a big RPG scenario with a good story-line and many features, like the one I an making for AoE3.

Post away!

AuthorReplies:
Sandro The Wicke
Dúnadan
posted 02-27-06 08:26 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
umm, a reproduction of the defense of Osgiliath where you gain 2 battalions of infantry every 3 minutes while the enemy has transports and costaneously attacks, kind of like a siege scenario, haven't planned it out yet, but I am working out the basic layouts...

SANDRO THE WICKE
/\/}{The Broken One}{\/\
A Mind Shattered Upon Time As The Fragments Of Sharpened Stone Upon Darkened Void
{|What Is Wisdom Not But What We Make It To Be|}...
TTWDD|Current Sites|PSD
Shot 1 Shot 2 Shot 3|Best Eyecandy Shots|Shot 4 Shot 5 Shot 6
EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 03-04-06 02:28 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Like islands in AoK, You start on a big island on one side of the map, adn you can land troops on islands dotted around the map to build on. Basicly a battle for Navel supremecy, and it's intended for battleing on with my friends, as we like boats.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Tjeerdovrieso
Dúnadan
posted 03-08-06 01:33 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
how about a small 1vs1 skirmish map, with a river running through the middle of the map, and only two bridges running over it. These bridges must be easy to defend. On each side of the map, there will be one tavern and a outpost, to be captured by the players. it would be cool if there would be a village (kinda osgilliath) nearby the two bridges. if anyone makes a map, with this idea, please contact me, as I would love to test it

'The bord is set. The pieces are moving... there will be no dawn for men!'
Lord_Vader81
Dúnadan
posted 03-12-06 12:05 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
how bout a siege of gondolin one
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames