You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.1 reply
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » How to make a COMBO HORDE buildable?
Bottom
Topic Subject:How to make a COMBO HORDE buildable?
yuxuan
Dúnadan
posted 03-06-11 05:15 PM EDT (US)         
Hi, eveyone! How to make a combo horde buidable? It seems to be nothing out from the barrack if just changed the construction object target in the command button ini.
Just because i want to have two different units in a horde and let them positioned differently in the order of the ranks i have set. Thanks!
AuthorReplies:
Hooded Ranger
Dúnadan
posted 03-06-11 09:01 PM EDT (US)     1 / 1       
I'm not quite sure, but I think you might find something in hordes.ini. Test different factors out and see what you get. That's what I did for my mod, Empires of Middle Earth. If you don't find anything in hordes.ini, I would suggest looking in unit.ini too. You will need to be looking for something to do with what types of men can be built with a horde as it comes out of the barracks/stable/archery range/ or whatever.

You know what my doctor from Texas once told me? "Son, it seems like you have a pretty darn bad case of pneumoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis aka lava fever."
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames