You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.No replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » Experienced Intel on World Builder Needed
Bottom
Topic Subject:Experienced Intel on World Builder Needed
Desilex
Dúnadan
posted 10-10-10 04:10 PM EDT (US)         
There are a few things about world builder that have still eluded me, and I have been messing with it for a week now and know (Most of it) inside and out...

1. What's required to make an area that STARTS as non-visible, visible after a certain point in a "mission".

2. I wanna make villagers walking around a town, this probably requires waypoints I know, but how do I actually get them to go along the waypoints "correctly"?

3. How can I remove heroes from the revival list at the fortress? Is it possible, and the opposite is also needed; I thought I had found out how to, but the trigger doesn't seem to work correctly, it may just be me, but I really need to know the former to the later.

4. Whats the easiest way to remove the fortress at the beginning of a Mission... is there a setting or something to make it so the fortress and its Porters aren't made?

5. This has bugged me for a little while, whats with the Parking Lot textures in the world builder? are they extra tiles or something like that, whats the point of them being there, anyone know?

6. is it possible to make the Ocean's flow go the opposite way, and how?

If I come up with new problems I find that I don't quite understand or know how to do, I hope that I might get some answers to those, let alone these first?, thanks for any who answer any of these...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames