You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.No replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » Hero Glitch Mod
Bottom
Topic Subject:Hero Glitch Mod
Anaror
Dúnadan
posted 09-08-10 00:25 AM EDT (US)         
K, I'm having some really weird problems trying to get my Hero's powers to mod correctly. I followed this guide here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZhc_wnQeU8

So I edited my Ini.big cause I wanted certain spells like max fear, poison, arrow, tornado, cripple shot, WOP, Coerce. To be available at lvl 1 if I should choose. But my problem is after i edit my ini.big nothing has changed in the game.
One time I edited it and somewhere messed up so my game just crashed everytime I tried to load hero creator, so I reinstalled and then the hack actually worked after I reinstalled, all the sudden all the powers were lvl 1, no pre-req. etc. Which makes no sense at all because it was a new install, I even deleted my left over files in program files and in my applications roaming data etc. but after I exited hero editing after that first time it actually worked, then it went back to normal.
So wtf is going on with this? Now I tried re editing it again and just nothing changes at all in the game. Is it hiding files from me somewhere I don't know about?
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames