You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods)
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Grey Havens (World Builder & Game Mods) » Power points - too slow
Bottom
Topic Subject:Power points - too slow
Aquilifer
Dúnadan
posted 11-28-08 06:29 AM EDT (US)         
Hi,

I've installed a marks bfme2 full gameplay mod 1.04b and found it very interesting, but I've finally made few changes to it - mostly decreased HP for towers. But I have a small problem - I gather Power points so slow, that I have only 2 and a half of them after playing 2 hours! And during this time I slaughtered many enemies. Is there any way to increase rate at which I earn them? Something like increasing PP value for killing certain units or something like that? I've tried to locate something about it in my ini files but I failed. I'm a newbie after all.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my possible mistakes in English,

AQ
AuthorReplies:
Crusard
Dúnadan
posted 11-28-08 11:06 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
Depends on which map you're playing, if it's a campaign or War of the Ring map then you will slowly earn power points.
I'm not sure how it could be changed in the inis...
Blatant
DoFH Seraph & Director of Seraphs
(id: blatant7)
posted 11-28-08 11:38 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
I'm sure there is a way. Maybe try looking up on internet?

Yes, I began my journey alone, and I ended it alone.
But that does not mean that I walked alone. ~ Brandon Sanderson
Aquilifer
Dúnadan
posted 11-28-08 01:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
It was a normal skirmish map. I think it can be changed somwhere in the ini files, but I don't know where exactly and I hoped someone here would know. This problem came after installing those ini files so solution to my problem have to be in one of them.
Might Of Grond
Dúnadan
posted 11-29-08 07:59 AM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
Yes, it can be changed using ini.
If you have FinalBig, open it and then open the mod ini using the program you can then change the amount of evenstar points each science requires if you wish, or change the required powers that come before them.

Does my bum look big in this? Stop staring at my face.
Crusard
Dúnadan
posted 11-29-08 11:44 AM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
But he is actually asking to increase the speed at which he gets power points.

I only work with map.ini (I don't like mods :P) so I can't help much :S
Aquilifer
Dúnadan
posted 12-06-08 12:41 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
It's all right now. I've installed Troll Buddy's Monster & Banner Regen Mod and changed few things - I've mostly doubled building's, unit's and heroes' HP, trippled construction and production times and now everything is (as for me) brilliant. Full playability, normal rate of gaining power points and tough units and buildings so combatis much longer. And today (after few weeks) I was able to summon Balrog for the first time BFME 2 is a great game but only after you change the most crucial things yourself. Playing clean, unmodded BFME 2 is terrible.
Crusard
Dúnadan
posted 12-06-08 07:26 PM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
The latest un-modded game patch allows for great competitive play as it is, in my opinion ^^
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames