You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, EnemyofJupitor, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.79 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » Cows poisoned across the U.S.; milk supply dwindling!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Cows poisoned across the U.S.; milk supply dwindling!
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
Catabre
BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
posted 02-05-11 09:47 PM EDT (US)         
Fear not fellow forummers! For in the spirit of the old BFME2H post count threads, I would like to inform you that I have reached 10,000 posts!

Just for kicks, here is a random thread of mine.

Here is my first post count thread. (I'm pretty sure it is I was very vain about it back then...I remember making approximately 50 posts per day at one point...)

Here is some advice from HG's most successful spammer on how to improve your postcount.

I have been planing this thread since mid-late 2008 when I was on track to reach 10,000 posts by late 2008/early 2009. Obviously that didn't happen.

Like the old postcount threads, I will give out opinions for all who ask. Additionally, you'll probably catch me reminiscing about HG quite a bit (assuming people still visit the Prancing Pony ).

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor

[This message has been edited by Catabre (edited 02-05-2011 @ 09:52 PM).]

AuthorReplies:
Catabre
posted 02-22-11 06:43 PM EDT (US)     76 / 79       
It really has.

Sadly, I never really got into the AC

Thanks! How ya been TBG?

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

The Best Guest
Dúnadan
posted 02-22-11 06:57 PM EDT (US)     77 / 79       
Keeping busy, hahaah haven't been around here enough, have have you kept cat?

This is Not A Sig it is a Follow up to a Post
Revora Forums for all your modding needs
TBG (He is ever so slightly more awesome than everyone else for voting now isn't he?)-FOO
BSL Clan
"mods are actually fun girls!"-Jax
Catabre
posted 02-22-11 10:55 PM EDT (US)     78 / 79       
Well, I'm at college to be an engineer, so that's been keeping me busy plenty Other than that, I haven't been up to too much. I'm actually not a fun girl contrary to Jax' statement I came back when Blatant told me they were hiring over at DoFH and he was interested in me. So, since August, I've been around.

Old Bachus
Dúnadan
posted 03-03-11 01:58 PM EDT (US)     79 / 79       
I've been to busy playing Fallout New Vegas lately to do much else in my free time.

Old Bachus, Napoleon of Spam turned half decent forumer
>>Winner of Most Improved AoMH Forumer '09<<
~If you can read this, thank a teacher. If it isn't in Danish, thank King Alfred.~
>>My work<<

"Once you've stooped to Cash4Gold type stuff, you no longer are a celebrity." - Mozzy
« Previous Page  1 2 3 4  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames