Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.2 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » Help Me Please
Bottom
Topic Subject:Help Me Please
Proptaine
Dúnadan
posted 01-10-11 04:51 PM EDT (US)         
Dear People of The Prancing Pony,

I have been frequently trying to go online and play with my friends using the online feature of The Lord Of The Rings: The Battle For Middle Earth II: Rise of the Witch King, but when I try to log in, I get the message, "Login Timed Out". I have absolutly NO CLUE why this is happening, and an answer would be the greatest thing I could ask for.

Please, if you know what is wrong, tell me so that I may fix it and get back to enjoying my game!!

Sincerely,

~Proptaine~

Commander of the Men of the West
AuthorReplies:
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 01-22-11 07:17 AM EDT (US)     1 / 2       
EA took down the online server, so you can only play online using programs like GameRanger now .

______________________________________ Yeebaagooon ______________________________________
____________________ AoMH Seraph ____________________
"I saw the picture and became immediately worried about Yeeb seducing and buying out Zen" - Shanks13
"Yeebaagooon had never seen a more handsome man in all his life. He couldn't control himself, He needed to act. Gripping the mirror in his strong arms he kissed the figure before him..." - Out Reach
AoMH: Unfinished Scenarios|Singleplayer: Codename Ripto 5.0|Multiplayer: Minigames X 4.7|CSC 7
Ex Seraphs Dictator, Spore Heaven Seraph
TaylorFlame
Lizard the Bard
posted 02-09-11 05:47 AM EDT (US)     2 / 2       
The only thing that can help you now is the sweet embrace of death.

TaylorFlame - The Definitive Man.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames