You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

The Prancing Pony
Moderated by Sir Hugh, EnemyofJupitor, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.536 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » The Prancing Pony » The Moon Mafia - Game Thread
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Moon Mafia - Game Thread
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 21 22  Next Page »
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
(id: ashwin13)
posted 05-12-09 11:58 PM EDT (US)         

By the year 2020, it is expected that America will go back to the Moon, heralding a new phase for space exploration. It is believed that bases will be built on the Moon, and maybe eventually cities. There are even plans to terraform and colonize our neighboring planet, Mars. However, in the end, there will always be those opposed to such activities... those opposed to our colonization... of the last frontier...

Time: Day 5

Lynch: 3

Flight List

1. Ashie (ashgerms@yahoo.com)
2. FoO, Ltd. (friend_of_old@hotmail.co.uk)
3. Herr Rottiekins (brebuga4@gmail.com)
4. Young Heir (ritvikmats@gmail.com)
5. Driniano (kingdommusician@yahoo.com)

Deceased

1. King of Pits (Radical - Scum - Organization for the Proving of Conspiracy Theories (OPCT))
2. Bestest of Guestests (Patient Pro-Earth Activist - Iron Semi-Ghost Cult Leader - Cult)
3. Julioso (Flight Technical Director - Tracker/Air Supplier - Town)
4. Dudis (Flight Weapons - Restricted Vigilante - Town)
5. Jaxamundo (Conspiratorial Leader - Unconvertable Unstable Roleblocker Godfather - OPCT)
6. Bannedui (Anti-Luna Terrorist - Absorbing Day Serial Killer)
5. Blatantly Stupid (Radical - Scum - OPCT)

Mission Backup

1. EoJ
2. Catabre

Rules:

• Do not edit your posts - double post if necessary. Once is fine, though a mod will be asked to read your edit history. but if it happens multiple times, you may be mod-killed.
  • Do not reveal any information after your character has died.
  • This game is closed communication - talk within this thread only, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • No talking/strategizing during the night, unless your role specifically states otherwise.
  • Do not quote me!
  • Follow HG's CoC
  • During the day, players can vote to lynch. To cast your vote type Vote: Name. Be sure to bold it!
  • If you change your vote, type Unvote: Name before your new vote.

Special Mechanic:

Air

Everyone starts with 100% air. However, each night action reduces the amount of air they have by 20%, and each day decreases it by 20% as well. As their air supply decreases, so does the chance of their vote landing on the right person. Any night, you may choose to forgo your night action to instead increase the amount of air you have to 100%. When your air reaches 0%, you die.

My email: ash.win.13@hotmail.com

"Arvy is randomly full of win." - Skarr
|
"I don't watch cartoons, those are for third class people." - Arvy
"Yeah, children, those third class people." - Sails
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!

[This message has been edited by Arvedui (edited 11-01-2009 @ 03:32 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
(id: Brandon Rebuga)
posted 04-12-11 06:21 AM EDT (US)     526 / 536       
Arvy informed me the other day that he deleted all his files for this game some time ago in an attempt to free up space on his computer. He hinted that he might try to continue the game, but frankly, I've given up on this game. A shame. I hate coming this close to victory, just to have the game fall off at the last minute.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
"I don't lie in my claims and I don't intend to." -WeeMicky
"OH MY GOD A DINOSAUR" -Peter Fallon
Catabre
BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
posted 04-19-11 00:20 AM EDT (US)     527 / 536       
A real shame. He should have at least posted the role and conditions >:-(

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 04-23-11 03:09 AM EDT (US)     528 / 536       
He excuses his abandonment by saying he deleted them. He doesn't even know who we all are, or what the vast conditions were. And given HG's recent weal, I'm sure half the players have forgotten who they were as well. A shame, we had this one in the bag.

"Also, I'm no clearer on what WIFOM is really, although I gather it's something to do with Thymole being gay..." -Sassenach
Cheddar Chap
Dúnadan
(id: The Cheese Man)
posted 06-15-12 10:32 PM EDT (US)     529 / 536       
in2replace

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
(id: Xzyiothe)
posted 06-15-12 10:33 PM EDT (US)     530 / 536       
Hurr me too.

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
Peter Fallon
Dúnadan
(id: Xzyiothe)
posted 06-16-12 10:41 PM EDT (US)     531 / 536       
Oh I already replaced into this years ago.

Ash, you were scum right? Right?! WILL I EVER KNOW?

☭ Long live the Turk ☭
"Xzy is the worst parts of kman and legion combined, only with proper spelling so you know he's smart enough to act otherwise if he wasn't such an idiot." - theferret
"Xzy is like all of the terrible Guardian contributors rolled into one person. Proof that you can genetically engineer a humanoid abomination." - Fiindil
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 07-31-12 03:20 AM EDT (US)     532 / 536       
I do apologize for this.

|
And because I bet Blatant he wouldn't be orange in two days and lost... HEIL BLATANT!
Arvedui
Messiah of Fail
posted 07-31-12 03:23 AM EDT (US)     533 / 536       
Um, also.

12. Drinian (kingdommusician@yahoo.com)12. Flight Captain - Semi-Iron Restricted Jack of all Trades

10. Heir (ritvikmats@gmail.com)10. Base Retrieval - Governor/Politician

1. Ash (ashgerms@yahoo.com)1. Base Emergency - Restricted Lie Detector

4. FoO (friend_of_old@hotmail.co.uk)4. Base Communications - Semi-iron Cop

5. Rot (brebuga4@gmail.com)5. Flight Surgeon - Doctor

yeah.

also Foo and Rot were in the Cult together.
Yeah.

gulp.

|
Catabre
BFME2H Replay Reviewer - Library Guildsman
posted 08-08-12 06:46 PM EDT (US)     534 / 536       
OP Delivered! One of the better cases for how long it has been (and longest case) I've seen.

"Apparently, arguing for the right to do something no-one wants to do is the lifeblood of HG." - TaylorFlame

"Whatever happened, BFME2H did it better. No Exceptions." - EnemyofJupitor
Rotaretilbo
Dúnadan
posted 03-09-13 03:45 AM EDT (US)     535 / 536       
I hate you so much, Arvy. Two and a half years. As far as I'm concerned, FoO and I won this thing. Ash was lynched and FoO would have faked a guilty on Drinian the next day.

Julius999
Imposter
posted 09-04-13 05:40 PM EDT (US)     536 / 536       
Cult wins don't count. Everyone knows that.

[ All_That_Glitters | Pretty_Town_Contest | Other_AoK_Designs | AoE_Designs ]
Member of Stormwind Studios
« Previous Page  1 ··· 10 ··· 20 21 22  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames