You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.8 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » Need tips on making a Haradrim Hero
Bottom
Topic Subject:Need tips on making a Haradrim Hero
cbarchuk
Dúnadan
posted 04-09-08 01:27 AM EDT (US)         
Wanted some tips on stats and powers to make a good Haradrim assassin as well as what order I should take certain powers? I've been experimenting and can't seem to figure out the distribution of my stats or what are the best powers to use. I've been using assassinate, coerce, toggle weapon, disquise, and stealth. Curious how does disguise and stealth work? The enemy seems to see through the diquise and stealth sometimes, especially in the opponents base. Anyway, some great strategies on using these type of characters would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help.
AuthorReplies:
Kyr Nelenar
Dúnadan
(id: darkservant)
posted 04-09-08 05:15 AM EDT (US)     1 / 8       
1. You should know that there really are not much "good" advice/tips on making heroes...
2. But anyway: Defense should usually be higher than Health and in the case of an assassin you might (or might not depending on if you don't see a need) want to have Heal Rate >= Vision... As for powers: Some formation of Stealth, Assassin, Climb Walls, and Disguise (of course those were only suggestions)...

_.,-=~+"^'`:Kyr Nlnar:`'^"+~=-,._
"n rans Helara" - "Live Well Friend"
"krnai Scar-lu" --- "krnai of Thirteen"
Remember Kids: "Kyr" rhymes with fire...
Sometimes your imagination inspires other people to use theirs.-Sir Hugh-

[This message has been edited by Kyr Nelenar (edited 04-09-2008 @ 05:15 AM).]

cbarchuk
Dúnadan
posted 04-09-08 10:12 AM EDT (US)     2 / 8       
Thanks for the reply. How about my power stat? I've just read there's not a whole lot of reason to raise it unless your a strictly a hero killer which I guess a corrupted man is. My highest stats have been vision and power. Lowest has probably been health. I just go back and forth on what is a better combination. I'm not totally sold on disguise. The reason is when I have my hero disguised as an enemy troop, I'll take him to the enemy's base and leave him there and set his battle stand to defend. He'll still attack something if I leave him unchecked. It's a pain. Are there any playing strategies for corrupted men assassins?
Kyr Nelenar
Dúnadan
posted 04-09-08 02:50 PM EDT (US)     3 / 8       
Unfortunately even though I have made corrupted men assassin heroes myself I rarely use them, thus I don't really have any advice, but I would think stealth would be good...

[This message has been edited by Kyr Nelenar (edited 04-09-2008 @ 03:15 PM).]

nenya0619
BFME2H Replay Reviewer
posted 04-09-08 05:20 PM EDT (US)     4 / 8       
if you are planning to use it online, get disguise, it helps SOOOO much more than some people think. It allows you to get close to their hero, but only disguise as a normal unit, no builders, heroic units, heroes, you get the point.

Join me and many others on RotWK patch 2.02 and enjoy the game in its most balanced form ever.

2.02 main page
cbarchuk
Dúnadan
posted 04-11-08 01:33 PM EDT (US)     5 / 8       
How should I distribute his stats? Normally I have vision as his highest stat since he usually operates alone and he uses a bow most of time unless he assassinates a hero. Does power need many points? It seems even with power being at a minimum level, he can one hit kill most enemies. So I'm thinking that armor and health regeneration rate the next most important. I don't add much to health because he uses stealth and disquise alot. Is my strategy for this kind of hero correct?
Kyr Nelenar
Dúnadan
posted 04-11-08 02:57 PM EDT (US)     6 / 8       
Seems fine to me... One thing you should know, it's often the most fun when you find out strategies your self ...

EnemyofJupitor
HG Alumnus Superbus
posted 04-12-08 09:45 AM EDT (US)     7 / 8       
One thing you should know, it's often the most fun when you find out strategies your self
Heh, not all the time- I get fustrated whe my CaHs go crazy.

And I shall go Softly into the Night Taking my Dreams As will You
Kyr Nelenar
Dúnadan
posted 04-12-08 10:35 AM EDT (US)     8 / 8       
1. Well that's just you ...
2. That's half of the fun ...

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames