Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » Super Troll
Bottom
Topic Subject:Super Troll
Daveofthewood
Dúnadan
posted 06-17-07 08:56 AM EDT (US)         
I played (luckily) on the same team as this fella today, and his troll hero was pretty awesome a little two awesome. He was level one and took out a fortress without any rage powers in literally 5 seconds it was unreal, then he used that earthquake thingy to hammer the other structures since when does Cah eathquake take down goblin caves and troll caves in one go!!!!!

I smell a very very large rat here, he denied it being a glitch hero which i almost believed as all his powers were legitimate but i wann know has he some how hyped up the attributes or is this a guenuine hero? Oh and buy the way you know the fortress arrow that is quite powerful and usually takes a tiny bit of health away from your hero....Didn't even scratch him, me thinks someones had more than 30 attribute points to start with....

Discuss

Take it easy

"Their presence here mocks us!"-Elrond
"Yep, their ugly!"-Gloin
"Bring me their leaders"-Mouth of Sauron (fat mouth)
AuthorReplies:
MightyFireball
Dúnadan
posted 06-17-07 11:34 AM EDT (US)     1 / 10       
This seems to be a glitched hero, but you could experiment with different setups of troll hero and see if you could get the same result as he did. If you can't, then chances are that it was glitched.

Smoke Rings Award Winner
Chill with me.
thetrollman
Dúnadan
posted 06-17-07 11:49 AM EDT (US)     2 / 10       
ummm i just got the game so i was wondering why the my custom troll heros does not do any splash damange?
BritishBulldog
Dúnadan
posted 06-17-07 01:00 PM EDT (US)     3 / 10       
ummm i just got the game so i was wondering why the my custom troll heros does not do any splash damange?
BFME2 = No splash
ROTWK = Splash!!!
then he used that earthquake thingy to hammer the other structures since when does Cah eathquake take down goblin caves and troll caves in one go!!!!!

Earthquake power? Sounds Dwarven to me, which one you on about mate?
He was level one and took out a fortress without any rage powers in literally 5 seconds it was unrea
Omfg!. I thought however that trolls lose a lot of Structure damage because of the addition of splash damage.

Does sound dodgy, but fair play lol!

SilverJedi a.k.a Ricky
Aeneas2
Dúnadan
posted 06-17-07 08:53 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10       
Troll custom heroes can have an earthquake power as well, IIRC.

Aeneas l BFME2 Heaven l WiC Heaven
"The most important thing is to remember to have fun! After all, what else could be the point of nuking your friends?" - Cheesewiz
Daveofthewood
Dúnadan
posted 06-18-07 07:24 AM EDT (US)     5 / 10       
Did a little experiment myself trolls do splash damage but even with battle rage barely scratch structures compared to other heros. By earthquake i meant Leap which doesn't do as much damage as this guys hero was doing.

The only way i can think that hes done it is if hes put the comp that we were fightings handicap up to something like 95%, now i cant remember seeing the handicap being on and i didn't get a cahnce to attack the comp with and of my heros coz his troll had finished them off.

Im going to go try the comp with handicap just to see if it works, if the comp beats me with the handicap on i will lock myself in a cave for six months with supplies and my computer with BfME2 and RotWK and play till my eyes bleed!

Take it easy

"Their presence here mocks us!"-Elrond
"Yep, their ugly!"-Gloin
"Bring me their leaders"-Mouth of Sauron (fat mouth)
BritishBulldog
Dúnadan
posted 06-18-07 05:13 PM EDT (US)     6 / 10       
Lol, Lets hope it will not come to that.

The handicap makes sence thinking about it.

Tc.

SilverJedi a.k.a Ricky
OctavianIV
Dúnadan
posted 06-24-07 10:53 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10       
Troll heroes in ROTWK do VERY little damage to structures I've found - I experimented with a few powers and found that really they're just meant for killing troops - not one troll I tried was able to destroy a fortress.
Smeagolfan24
WICH Fanfic Moderator
posted 06-24-07 02:28 PM EDT (US)     8 / 10       
I smell a rat as well.
but i wann know has he some how hyped up the attributes or is this a guenuine hero?
Could he have messed with the code?

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
BritishBulldog
Dúnadan
posted 06-24-07 03:34 PM EDT (US)     9 / 10       
I think Dave mentioned they were fighting AI opponents. It is possible that the opposition could have been greatly handicapped, -95%. Any hero could destroy that lol.

SilverJedi a.k.a Ricky
Smeagolfan24
WICH Fanfic Moderator
posted 06-25-07 10:02 AM EDT (US)     10 / 10       
Well, then. Mystery solved. Good detective work, BB. *Pulls out a pipe and acts like Sherlock*

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames