You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » Was this a glitch?!?!?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Was this a glitch?!?!?
Daveofthewood
Dúnadan
posted 05-29-07 07:49 AM EDT (US)         
Played a guy today with an awesome Captain on RotWk, He had

1:Horsemaster
2:blademaster
3:spearthrow
4:invunerability
5:heroic charge

I barely managed to beat him (thanks to a lucky break with an eagle), the best challenge id had in a while, so i decided to re-create it for my use.

However i run into a problem, i cant seem to get heroic charge without dropping one of either blademaster and horsemaster and replacing it with heroic charge. As you can imagine this p@@@ed me off a treat as i was having to decide over losing speed or power!?!?!?

All i want to know was how this guy made this hero as im 100% certain he didn't have summon reinforcements power, if this was a glitch then fine i dont wanna know but if it isn't and someones made this hero then please share your wealth!!!

Thanx

"Their presence here mocks us!"-Elrond
"Yep, their ugly!"-Gloin
"Bring me their leaders"-Mouth of Sauron (fat mouth)
AuthorReplies:
Scorch062
Dúnadan
posted 05-29-07 08:05 AM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
You have to pick the abilities right, its not a glich...you just arnt picking them in the right order

".`.rh, rmg hrg .`."
"Executing order 66 my lord"
"If we're all clones, why am I the only one with a sense of humor?"
BFME2 Replay Reviewer
Daveofthewood
Dúnadan
posted 05-29-07 09:25 AM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Well thats a pain in the a@@e! Call me old fashioned but surely all the powers would add up to the same level in any order?!?!?

I'll give it a try anyway...if anyone knows the correct sequence then id be grateful!

Thanx

"Yep, their ugly!"-Gloin
BritishBulldog
Dúnadan
posted 05-29-07 10:39 AM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
Glorious Charge comes at Level 7 and Level 7 only right?

To get this then, you will need to only choose 4 powers up to Level 7. It is the order in which you are choosing them i think.

Hope this helped mate.

SilverJedi a.k.a Ricky
Daveofthewood
Dúnadan
posted 05-29-07 02:44 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
Bit of a school boy error here folks, i've realised that you can skip a power!!!

Heres my new hero and he is only 2260!!!!!!

1:Horseman
2:Bladmaster
3:Cripple strike
4:invunerability
5:No power
6:No power
7:Heroic charge
8:improved cripple
9:imp invunerability
10:Nothing (you can put ultimate invunerability but that will take him to 4130!!!!)

Many of the purists will be spluttering on their coffee or whatever beverage when they see no spear throw, well i hate to break it to you that even with blade master spear throw is poo now when compared with old (still useful but not against create a heros), cripple strke tied in with blade master does far more damage and roots the hero in place allowing you to escape or for your archers to finish the enemy off. Make sure you give him just a tad more power in the attributes to make him pretty amazing (i gave mine 18 armor, 14 power and 12 health), oh and remember that heroic charge effects every allied unit around you that includes knights of dol amroth and other heros, meaning when this guy gets heroic charge hes just as much a support hero as he is an anti hero!!!

2260 resources, you would find him on the bargain section in tescos or asda but he is absolute gold!

Enjoy him my friends as you would a cold ale on a warm summers evening, hes brilliant on games with 4000 resources as the money leftover still gives you quite a bit to build up with!!!!

Thanx for the help though guys!!

"Yep, their ugly!"-Gloin

[This message has been edited by Daveofthewood (edited 05-30-2007 @ 06:01 AM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames