Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » my CaH
Bottom
Topic Subject:my CaH
Galadrhim_101
Dúnadan
posted 09-23-06 03:40 PM EDT (US)         
hello all this is kinda my first post lol ( i mainly just read everyone else's and take it all in) so my hero that i have made is called galdrim archer and his moves are

Fireball
Wizard Blast
Lightning stike
Blink
Word Of Power

yes you are reading right, he isn't hacked or anything that dodgey i just wanted 2 try out the glitch, they aren't all that good anyway!!!! .

But anyway i think that EA could have made the CaH options much better, in their defence yer its a gr8 idea but i'd rather my hero not look like everyone else's , i would want it to be unique. Anyway thanks for reading this.

AuthorReplies:
Smeagolfan24
WICH Fanfic Moderator
posted 09-23-06 04:07 PM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
Welcome to BFME2H, Galadrhim_101! Yeah, I remember my first post... not really, but welcome anyway!

CaH are a big issue. We all thought before the game was released that we could create heroes of any race from scratch! Though they are cool to make, EA could have given us a lot more options. Let's hope that either in a new patch or the expansion that we get some more freedom!

P.S. I've never seen an Elf do Word of Power!

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
Galadrhim_101
Dúnadan
posted 09-24-06 04:41 AM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
thanks 4 posting !!!! if you fancy a custom game to see word of power lol or if you just want a game,my nickname is CiZzA06 !!!!
McElfy
Dúnadan
posted 09-24-06 06:40 AM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
congrtulations on ur first post it wasnt that long ago
since i started about 2 months ago. but i do remember my
first post i keept looking every 2 mins to see if any 1 had answerd me well any way it looks like uve been buisy
with making glitches i lve em as well LOL.

I am a lord of custum heroes. I can glitch, give one endless heal's and make one that is very hard to kill. But if you do glitch it olny shows a weakness in your hero. cah tips and secretsTDL|Suaron
Galadrhim_101
Dúnadan
posted 09-24-06 09:39 AM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
:O i've only made one lol besides its really easily done , more easy than i thought but i can't actually glitch them 2 heal every 2 seconds i h8 that :@ because its pointless its only the power selection thing i use :P
Yeebaagooon
EXCO Emeritus
posted 09-24-06 10:17 AM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
Nice 2 know someone is using the hero glich.

If you use a bit of common sence you can make heros like mine

My gondor hero has:
Sapper
Heal (Heal glich too)
Eathshaker
Tornado
Word Of Power

Hes great fun! I might get back but probably not soon. Keep on making heros!

nosferatu666
Dúnadan
posted 09-24-06 01:09 PM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
hey, welcome!

yeah, i also remember my first post, *sight

the idea of CaH is just great. The best idea that hit the RTS genre since the idea to make different factions.

to bad it's just crappy done. u can make really strong hero's but there ain't realy much choose, however, the expension 'return of the witch-king' is coming up. it is hard to believe that they don't make the CaH better in that.

let's just hope the improvements go further than 3 new outfits or something like that.

but on the other hand,

NO GAME HAS DONE THIS BEFORE

so the fact that it is very limited is very logical. Look at the first RTS game. That also is VERY limited, or look at the first version of World of Warcraft, that just sucked, but the idea was good, and then came the improvements.

this CaH thing is new, so let it evolve, and maybe we can make our own nation based on the CaH idea

death is great, why else save it for last?

lol http://world2.monstersgame.nl/?ac=vid&vid=46008793lol

DevilsWarrior
Dúnadan
(id: evl1312)
posted 09-24-06 03:34 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
yea icreated my profile yesterday lol.this is my name online too so if u want to fight me TRY TO WIN. i dont no how to do those tricks with the comp so i write like this.anyway my hero is an elf archer(oh YEA) and he is powerful.he has archer specail and then heal of course.then he has TORNADO!!!! BOOM!! THEY DEAD IN AN INSTANT AND IM LEVEL 10 HAHAHHHA. this hero is kinda for 5 custom heros vs uruk waves and lurtz and etc.. things like that. he can also be used for regular maps. his health is sometimes 13050.in heros vs everyting hew rocs. his name is linkk form zelda.oh yea back to powers, he then has stealth while moving and still then he has arrow volley. so if u want to battle me on;line,ILL CRUSH U. the only person who can kill me is my friend LOTRgamerKyle.he has a cool troll.we roc together on a team. our armies r great.im not so good but i mostiy like to have power dont u.
nosferatu666
Dúnadan
posted 10-03-06 04:30 AM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
very nice,

btw, there no "tricks" necesary, but PLEASE TRY THE ENTER BUTTON!

your hero sounds good, but wait till you meet mine, VLAD TEPES III

he is a glitch hero, he has 7 different powers, he aint that great in the first few lvls, but after that he is just ownage,

i would like to battle your CaH online, im not that good in normal games, i put my afford in my CaH rather then stratagy, also i play online and my hero + a bit defence + a few support troops (just in case) is mostly enough to win.

so how about a gladiator game online? (invitation counts to everybody who wants it)

death is great, why else save it for last?

lol http://world2.monstersgame.nl/?ac=vid&vid=46008793lol

DevilsWarrior
Dúnadan
(id: evl1312)
posted 10-07-06 11:43 AM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
Yea,sure.Its now the weekend but ill be on on monday.

COOL THANKS FOR THE ENTER TIP.

Oh my god, a glitched hero i should have known!I tryed to glitch before but it didnt work (i actually tried 4 times)when i get more powers for mt CAH i gotta delete other powers to pt more on. My friends tell me to start from level 10 down but how do i do that?

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames