Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.9 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » troll cah bfme 2
Bottom
Topic Subject:troll cah bfme 2
Rikolous
Dúnadan
posted 08-16-06 09:27 AM EDT (US)         
the trolls in bfme2 are underpowered , if you remember in the fotr in balins tomb aragorn was hit flying by one, also trolls should come with a "chain" whip power, much like captain of gondors spear throw, and the with-king himself should be immune to normal arrows, but not to silverthorn or fire arrows. goblins should get poison arrows as an upgrade instead of fire. the balrog should be a power for goblins only, each faction should get their own ring hero. dragons should be a cah option but they could be smaller and weaker then drogoth but cost like 3500. i agree strongly with the orc mount warg idea. elves should have blonde hair and have it like all elves do !!! with braides in. motw should get more rohan buildings as u cud then decide if you want to be both or just rohan or gondor. For mordor 9 nazguls should be available and have mount horse at lvl 3 and mount nazgul at lvl 10 . damrod she be made an official hero, so should ugluk, scout uruks should be made and they can be twice as fast as uruk-hai but weaker. Seriously if EA HAD LISTENED TO ME WEN MAKING BFME 2, there would be no complaints . . . thanx 4 reading
AuthorReplies:
AFF92
Dúnadan
posted 08-16-06 10:23 AM EDT (US)     1 / 9       
Oooookay, thank you for those interesting thoughts.
McElfy
Dúnadan
posted 08-19-06 09:12 AM EDT (US)     2 / 9       
i agree ith every thin but not the evrey fiction havin there own ring hero
Rikolous
Dúnadan
posted 08-19-06 06:32 PM EDT (US)     3 / 9       
it would add an extra dimension to it, galadriel accomnpanying dwarves ? ? ? maybe someone like balin wud be better, or if not maybe a strong seige weapon, like a very large battering ram or something . . . ?
Smeagolfan24
WICH Fanfic Moderator
posted 08-21-06 05:49 PM EDT (US)     4 / 9       
Gettin' off topic here guys. rikolous, some of the stuff you have said here are giving the Evil side way too power. I'm not saying that the Good factions should dominate like they do now, but giving Mordor NINE Nazguls?! There's no balance in that! Speaking of balance, this is more a balance discussion than a CaH one.

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
bart10001
Dúnadan
posted 08-21-06 06:11 PM EDT (US)     5 / 9       
nice Opinion

i think it is pretty good as it is and adding to much stuff will make it too complex.but thats my opinion

did you realy contack EA about you opinions?

Scrat Master
Dúnadan
posted 08-22-06 05:28 AM EDT (US)     6 / 9       
Yeah Troll CAH are underpowered to the likes of an elven CAH and a dwarf CAH.
Oh and btw, there's a mod here that allows you to get 9 Nazgul.

Scrat Master
BFME2H Replay Reviewer

DO NOT CLICK

[This message has been edited by Scrat Master (edited 08-22-2006 @ 05:31 AM).]

Rikolous
Dúnadan
posted 08-24-06 07:56 PM EDT (US)     7 / 9       
Already have it i was just saying ide like to see them officially. also to bart10001 no i didnt i was just stating that they should look on forums and follow all ideas b4 making a game .
ooutroll
Dúnadan
posted 08-28-06 08:31 PM EDT (US)     8 / 9       
CaH is totally unbalanced, I hope EA will balance it before fixing the glitch.
Concerning scout uruks, it would make more sence if the heavy armor upgrade slowed troops down.

~-,-
~/`4:20
Hemmlokk
Dúnadan
posted 08-30-06 00:57 AM EDT (US)     9 / 9       
Your info and ideas are wack! Elves didn't all have blonde hair. and the balrog idea only for gobbies wtf. Balrogs were the servants of Melkor who was a valar, the master of sauron. just whateva.

"Ever he clutched me, and ever I hewed him, till at last he fled into the dark tunnels. They were not made by Durin's folk, Gimli son of Gloin. Far, far below the deepest dwellings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he." -Gandalf
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames