You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.4 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » Why can't we Make Dragon/flying heroes
Bottom
Topic Subject:Why can't we Make Dragon/flying heroes
Yum_Toast
Dúnadan
posted 07-24-06 06:47 PM EDT (US)         
I wanted to know why we can't make our heroes mount Dragons/fellbeasts or just be Flying like Drogoth, and while I am on this topic why can't we make ents like Treebeard or spiders like shelob. I just hope EA will serious make their CAH allow creation of such classes of heroes.
AuthorReplies:
QuantumMechanic
Dúnadan
posted 07-25-06 12:37 PM EDT (US)     1 / 4       
I suppose EA would want to focus on the vaguely humanoid-ish CAHs, and dragons could present difficulties. What powers do you give them, besides the obvious? How do you stop them from completely dominating the battle? (Even though that's just what some of the CAHs already there do!)

I would most like to see Dunlendings added to the 'Corrupted Man' class, Dunedain available (with their about powers similar to the 'Hero of the West' powers, but more nature-orientated) and most of all, hobbits. Also, I'd like to see a few tweaks to the existing options, such as allowing Heros of the West to use bows.

In my ideal world, dragons, ents, spiders, fire drakes, barrow wights and maybe even Balrogs would be options.

~ Signature closed for refurbishment ~

BILL POSTERS WILL BE PROSECUTED

Smeagolfan24
WICH Fanfic Moderator
posted 07-26-06 06:42 PM EDT (US)     2 / 4       
Don't forget Warg or Warg Riders! Frankly, I think EA jipped us all on the CAH. I was so excited when I watched the preview for it, and it turns out it was everything we expected, yet not satisfying enough. And I don't see how EA could create a Balrog hero without overpowering it. Cool, though.

.:|Smeagol|:.
World in Conflict Heaven Cherub
Battle For Middle-earth II Heaven Replay Reviewer and Ledgend

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness.
Oh, I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life...
ooutroll
Dúnadan
posted 07-29-06 12:25 PM EDT (US)     3 / 4       
CaH is fine, although it needs to be rebalanced. Also, giving trolls the same power as orcs is just dumb, they should be put in a separate class along with mountain giants. Dunlending is for sure a good idea, and instead of warg rider heros, giving uruks and orcs the mount ability would be just fine. Orcs suck otherwise, so it would be definitely a good idea.

~-,-
~/`4:20
ClownFoot
Dúnadan
posted 08-01-06 03:33 PM EDT (US)     4 / 4       
We can't forget the Corsairs of Umbar. My favorite race of Men in Middle-Earth. How can you not like evil pirates with grenades? They really should have added them. Only race of Corrupted Men they left out!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames