You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » Nerfing Athelas in custom heroes
Bottom
Topic Subject:Nerfing Athelas in custom heroes
ArYeS
Dúnadan
posted 07-18-06 05:32 PM EDT (US)         
I think that Athelas needs some nerfing in custom heroes.. guy just came into my base with lvl 2 his unit and killed about 8 platoons, 2 fellbeast and mouth of sauron (i let them die just to test). And when he had low HP.. he just clicked on athelas.. and WALLA ful health. Its really stupid, athelas should be lvl 7 magic or only 1/3 health restore or something.
AuthorReplies:
Aeneas2
Dúnadan
posted 07-18-06 05:49 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
I think you're overlooking the fact that most people won't just have their units standing there, taking damage. Athelas won't be a saving factor if a hero is up against 8 battalions and 3 other heros.

If it still annoys you, try using a custom hero with it. After all, if you can't beat them, join them.

Aeneas l BFME2 Heaven l WiC Heaven
"The most important thing is to remember to have fun! After all, what else could be the point of nuking your friends?" - Cheesewiz
Scotty the Fallen
Dúnadan
posted 07-18-06 10:40 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
I agree with the healing being a higher level. Seeing as its elven medicine, it would do more than normal athelas, but CAH's are too powerful, and adding this makes them almost invincible.

Scotty the Fallen | One-time Angel Reincarnate, and Former BFME2H and TWH Downloads administrator, and BFME2 Strategy Administrator.
"And I shall go softly into the night, taking my dreams, as will you." - EoJ
"Scotty's probably the only forumer here who can make every post a defiant claim of his own superiority." - Atzy
Bendak
Dúnadan
posted 07-19-06 07:20 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
moved to custom hero forum

B e n d e r s . . . 2004

ex SWGBH scn designer
ex BFME2H cherub
ooutroll
Dúnadan
posted 07-19-06 11:49 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
I am not sure about nerfing athelas, as long as they fix the elven athelas bug. It's WAY more annoying.

~-,-
~/`4:20
sxemage
Dúnadan
posted 07-25-06 12:00 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
i dont know
all i got to say is
they should make the capt. of gondor and the dwarves weaker
when they hero rush you its imposible to stop them even with your hero
and why are the evil factions much more weaker than the good
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register