Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.14 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » Elf CAH
Bottom
Topic Subject:Elf CAH
Soicx
Dúnadan
posted 06-11-06 08:58 AM EDT (US)         
who ever heard of an elf with short blck hair, irs retarded, EA need to bring out a new choice of heads for elves because that look rubbish at the mo. also how come every time Elf shoots he takes his sword out for no reason just before. the armour looks rubbish, there should be an option of choosing what their swords look like and some kind of mirkwood armour cause that would be good. does anyone else think that these are good ideas?
and what are the best stats and powers for an elf archer?

This is not my post, as you are the people who own the site and are going to read it so really it is your post.

This is not a post at all, as posts have to provide a sturdy foundation for a fence, this does not. it is a gate masquerading as a post.

So really this gate masquerading as a post is completely pointless!!

AuthorReplies:
QuantumMechanic
Dúnadan
posted 06-11-06 02:27 PM EDT (US)     1 / 14       
You have a valid point. Quite a few people have pointed out the lack of options for Create-A-Heros, and the elves are no exception. If you read through similar threads, there are quite a lot of complaints about such things. Hopefully, EA will hear our pleas!

~ Signature closed for refurbishment ~

BILL POSTERS WILL BE PROSECUTED

Soicx
Dúnadan
posted 06-11-06 02:47 PM EDT (US)     2 / 14       
finally someone agrees with me, but the main thing that annoys me is the heads, short black hair, no elf in the book or any of the films had short hair, mainly have long blond hair. Because of this it ruins the entire concept of elf CAH for me. we should start a petition to get this changed and send it to EA.

This is not my post, as you are the people who own the site and are going to read it so really it is your post.

This is not a post at all, as posts have to provide a sturdy foundation for a fence, this does not. it is a gate masquerading as a post.

WhiteTreePaladin
Dúnadan
posted 06-12-06 01:05 PM EDT (US)     3 / 14       
Soicx,

I don't think that CAH elves have short hair. I think it's just pulled back and is not visible from the front. Try rotating your hero. (I agree that elf CAHs do look a bit strange.)

-WTP-

gladrik
Dúnadan
posted 06-12-06 03:00 PM EDT (US)     4 / 14       
strange? they look gay and why is there bow really small?
plus they need better powers i mean the tornado thing is good and the arrow volly thing to but come on give them cooler powers

Ride for Rohan and the worlds ending!!-Theoden
Soicx
Dúnadan
posted 06-12-06 03:50 PM EDT (US)     5 / 14       
i have checked and the definatly have short hair, well said gladrik, i agree on powers, though archer specilisation is awesome, owns any thing.

WhiteTreePaladin
Dúnadan
posted 06-14-06 01:37 PM EDT (US)     6 / 14       
Ok, I'll admit it, "strange" is a bit of an understatement; he doesn't look elvish at all. I personally think it would be good if we had several faces/heads to choose from (although this elf needs more than just a new head.) Also, I care more about what my hero's sword looks like than his bow. The corrupted men heroes have some decent melee weapons AND can still use a bow.

-WTP-

Pyronix
Dúnadan
posted 06-14-06 09:13 PM EDT (US)     7 / 14       
I agree, tho the all silver plate mail on the female elf is cool, and 1 time my elf just kep her sword out, when she doesnt even have swap weapon. You realize that elf female/MOTW female heroes say the same thing and same with the dwarves.
Soicx
Dúnadan
posted 06-20-06 11:15 AM EDT (US)     8 / 14       
i think it would also be good if elves could mount as well, and just be swordsmen or archers, this would add a new dimention into elf heroes, what do you all think?

H65536H
Dúnadan
posted 06-26-06 10:48 AM EDT (US)     9 / 14       
The elven hero (especially the male one) needs to look like a real elf. Personally, I think that they should have just taken any elf like Legolas or Thranduil, using him as a base model, and let us customize his looks. (Or for the female one, use maybe Galadriel or Arwen as a base model, and let us customize her looks) give Speaking of elven heroes, what's the best configuaration for the elven hero. At level 10, should you use the anti-hero weapon or the archer specialization?
RC_Ironhammer
Dúnadan
posted 06-26-06 12:17 PM EDT (US)     10 / 14       
I personally prefer the maxed out Tornado. It is a great army killer and your hero can still shoot.

--: I really wish I could come up with something unique and interessting to say here :--
GeneralBlack
Dúnadan
posted 06-28-06 05:12 AM EDT (US)     11 / 14       
IMO they should add those Hooded Mirkwood Archer shirts, they'd look Awsome on my Elven Hero! And the Bows need 2 be much taller. And yes, fix those animations where he takes his sword out when he shoots :S

Visit the Games To End All Games Forums!
Made especially for forum games!
http://gamestoendallgames.phpbb3now.com/
sxemage
Dúnadan
posted 07-01-06 05:15 PM EDT (US)     12 / 14       
yeah and they should also make some men archers with fire arrow or something
Soicx
Dúnadan
posted 07-03-06 11:17 AM EDT (US)     13 / 14       
that would be good, like a ranger hero, with stelthy powers.

good suggestions keep em comming!

ooutroll
Dúnadan
posted 07-06-06 12:40 PM EDT (US)     14 / 14       
I agree with that male elven archers look like hippys that decided to join the army. They need to look more elvish, the abilities are fine though, if you know how to use them right.

~-,-
~/`4:20

[This message has been edited by ooutroll (edited 07-08-2006 @ 06:44 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames