You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » Bring in the Trolls!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Bring in the Trolls!
Pyronix
Dúnadan
posted 06-03-06 11:23 PM EDT (US)         
I like the appearance of CaH Trolls. They have some of the best looking weapons and armour of the set(which I believe is a tad small for good heroes.) But anyways i believe there should be a high rank skill or default at rank10 a meta attack which all trolls do have. I believe also they should have charge as a skill. What do think?
AuthorReplies:
Pulkit
Dúnadan
posted 06-04-06 00:31 AM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Those are good ideas. They really match the concept of trolls, given that they are quite large and therefore can trample, stomp, and meta all around them. I wish some modders heed you; it is unlikely EA will address these issues. Although we shouldn't keep our hopes down, the next patch is supposed to take CaH into consideration and heavy dissection.

Tales of Middle-Earth | Don't miss it
Soicx
Dúnadan
posted 06-11-06 02:54 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
also i think its retarded that troll CAH only hit 1 individuil person at once whereas normal trolls hit many. it just seems silly to me because they are ment to be a hero and attack trolls kill more people at once.

This is not my post, as you are the people who own the site and are going to read it so really it is your post.

This is not a post at all, as posts have to provide a sturdy foundation for a fence, this does not. it is a gate masquerading as a post.

So really this gate masquerading as a post is completely pointless!!

skurknico
Dúnadan
posted 06-11-06 04:13 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
yeah, its just plain stupid that the trolls are the hero-killer CAH, while all other trolls in the game are anti-infantry. i'm hoping EA will change that in 1.05
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames