You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » help me!!!
Bottom
Topic Subject:help me!!!
skurknico
Dúnadan
posted 05-16-06 11:02 AM EDT (US)         
I've just made a CAH and i was going to try and play with him i've made him a dwarven taskmaster and he had some good building destroying powers. But when i tried him out, i knew that i had great sapper but it only said "sapper" and it didn't do much damage.
What's wrong?

here are his powers:
great sapper
great bombard
mighty earthquake
leadership
and that extra life thing

i've also made another one. He's a wizard, and his power are as following:
great fireball
great lightning
improwed wizard blast
blink
word of power

again, i could only use his abilities at the first level, so the great fireball i've taken will only be a normal fireball.

hope that someone can help me.

AuthorReplies:
Bendak
Dúnadan
posted 05-16-06 11:07 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Your hero needs to rank up first. He will gain the powers just like you assigned him when you created him, that includes the upgrades of powers.

B e n d e r s . . . 2004

ex SWGBH scn designer
ex BFME2H cherub
skurknico
Dúnadan
posted 05-16-06 02:02 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
do you mean like getting awards or something. I don't play much with CAHs. i'm going to try that out.
Pulkit
Dúnadan
posted 05-16-06 03:09 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
Nay, he meant that you have to level up your hero in the game, from level one through ten. It works as this:

When you are selecting the Powers for your hero, the Sapper power, for example, is just 'Sapper' on the list of level 1 powers. For the level 10 powers, there's the 'Great Sapper' power available that you have chosen.

Now when you play the game, initially your hero is experienced to level 1 only. His power will be Sapper only. as you progress through the levels, not only new powers will appear, but the present ones will also upgrade. So the Sapper power will automatically change to Great Sapper when your hero reaches level 10 of experience.

I hope I'm clear.

Tales of Middle-Earth | Don't miss it
Unh0lyGod
Dúnadan
posted 05-16-06 03:56 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
you can chose 10 skills, so the 1st skill you chose will only be acsesable at level 1. the second skill at level 2 and so on until you chose all 10 skills so you will be able to use them all in the order you chose
Dr Froggle
Dúnadan
posted 05-17-06 12:21 PM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Rust rank your hero to level 10 (or any 6+) and you'll see how it slowly unlocks the powers, level by level.

Dr_Froggle

*x*

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames