You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Create a Hero
Moderated by Sir Hugh, Blatant, Atzy

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.13 replies
Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven » Forums » Create a Hero » Arrrgghhh! wtf!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Arrrgghhh! wtf!
Bloodlustfox
Dúnadan
posted 03-18-06 09:33 PM EDT (US)         
I was just checking out my heros stats. (When I checked this morning he had 957 men infantry killed) So when I checked again right now ALL his stats were blank!!! Except for 1 skirmish victory! And yes I was looking at the same hero! That is so abnoxious. I worked hard on him! Any reasons or ways to fix this problem?
AuthorReplies:
Kester
Seraph Emeritus
posted 03-18-06 10:28 PM EDT (US)     1 / 13       
I'll check out my heroes and see what their stats are like. Sounds like it might be related to the resets that have been done.

.--.- Kester -.--.
-.--.- deviations .--. flickr .--. gamertag -.--.-
.--.- if (Kester.says("Zen! Get online")) { zen.status("online") } -.--.
Bendak
Dúnadan
posted 03-19-06 08:16 AM EDT (US)     2 / 13       
Wrong forum btw .

B e n d e r s . . . 2004

ex SWGBH scn designer
ex BFME2H cherub
Bloodlustfox
Dúnadan
posted 03-19-06 02:53 PM EDT (US)     3 / 13       
Then again between now and then I played against two brutal men comps, just so I could rack up his kills, he must have killed about 200 in each game...could that have anything to do with it?
Bloodlustfox
Dúnadan
posted 03-26-06 02:12 PM EDT (US)     4 / 13       
Wow his stats were just cleared again at 1045 dwarf infantry killed...
jbv3737
Dúnadan
posted 04-04-06 11:21 PM EDT (US)     5 / 13       
I think you can just hack in the the game and change the stats with notepad, lol like stats don't do anything online? do they?
Kester
Seraph Emeritus
posted 04-04-06 11:31 PM EDT (US)     6 / 13       
I was checking this earlier tonight - all the stats are back to zero. I've heard it's caused by going online and/or playing War of the Ring. I hope it's fixed in the upcoming patch.

.--.- Kester -.--.
-.--.- deviations .--. flickr .--. gamertag -.--.-
.--.- if (Kester.says("Zen! Get online")) { zen.status("online") } -.--.
pigelin
Dúnadan
posted 04-05-06 01:10 PM EDT (US)     7 / 13       
Do some Moria games. Your hero should get like 1300 kills each game. My custom hero has gotten the goblinbane like 3 times...

Pigelin and Paronsplit - da mean killing machine
Or, maybe not...

jbv3737
Dúnadan
posted 04-11-06 01:12 PM EDT (US)     8 / 13       
lol like i said stats have no point, my hero has killed 999999999999999999999999999999999999 orcs, lol i tested the hack today lol : )
TFurno
Dúnadan
posted 06-09-06 00:17 AM EDT (US)     9 / 13       
Does the stats reset after you alter the powers/stats of the hero? Thats what I heard..
QuantumMechanic
Dúnadan
posted 06-21-06 11:54 AM EDT (US)     10 / 13       
I think I've figured out the 'War of the Ring' aspect. When you save a WOTR campaign, the hero's stats are not saved. Stats you get in a WOTR campaign are not added to the hero's score until you have finished the whole thing, at which point it takes the stats from the WOTR and sets them as the proper ones. This is a fairly major glitch - to preserve the stats, either keep your hero out of WOTR altogether, or never load one up (very frustrating, limits you to only doing short WOTRs).

(Perhaps that was all sussed long ago by you lot, but I took that chance!)

~ Signature closed for refurbishment ~

BILL POSTERS WILL BE PROSECUTED

Ivy KIll4
Dúnadan
posted 07-05-06 12:31 PM EDT (US)     11 / 13       
Yeah this really sux ... I even emailed Ea about it but no reply yet ... that was the reason I was doing so much WotR games ... and then I try one Strat game and loose all of my stats ffs.

I really hope they fix this asap

Juissi
Dúnadan
posted 07-06-06 04:59 AM EDT (US)     12 / 13       
Well my best and first hero Male Elven Archer had Demon Slayer price and couple of other prices but then came 1.03 patch and it screwed my hero, now its totally bugged. It doesnt have any new stats when infantry is being killed or anything.
ooutroll
Dúnadan
posted 07-06-06 12:25 PM EDT (US)     13 / 13       
i played a number of games with my troll hero, i got demonslayer a number of times, but after every time the stats get erased, well so wat tho? ea cant finish a game, i agree with that, but this part of it at least doesnt affect the gameplay

p.s. jbv3737 where did u hack the game?

~-,-
~/`4:20
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Battle for Middle Earth II Heaven | HeavenGames